Here are five fashion brands that are going viral on TikTok

TikTok has risen to the top of the fashion world, making it simpler for fashionistas to discover new companies as well as inspire and influence people who aren't as in-tune with their own unique styles. These TikTok trends and viral products have taken the internet by storm, with the most talked-about items selling out in record time. Despite what side of TikTok you may be on, one of these viral fashion brands likely has made an appearance on your “for you page.” Some of the most viral brands include Aritzia, Abercrombie & Fitch, Poster Girl, Amazon and Ugg. 

Aritzia

While Aritzia has been around since 1984, the brand recently became well-known on social media, specifically for their Wilfred Melina Pants. This pair of pants reflected the leather pants trend; leather has been a must-have item of the season. Despite the higher price of $148, TikTok videos have inspired many to splurge on these iconic pants. TikTok has introduced a myriad of things that make up Aritzia's product assortment, in addition to the viral leather trousers. It's no wonder that several of their videos have gone viral; the #aritzia tag on TikTok presently has 502.2 million views. For the past two years, athleisure wear has dominated the show, and Aritizia's lounge sets and athletic clothing allow for a polished aesthetic while still prioritizing comfort. While the costs are greater, the quality of each piece of apparel compensates for the initial shock of the price tag.

P.S. The Aritzia in Columbus' Easton Town Center is now open, and the store is drool-worthy.

@sab_rocha Aritzia Try On Haul ?? what should I keep???? #ariziahaul #arizia #fyp #foryoupage ♬ Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado

Abercrombie & Fitch 

In middle school, who doesn't recall buying every color of the highly branded Abercrombie shirts? Over recent years, Abercrombie & Fitch has reinvented itself, and TikTok has been flooded with videos promoting the brand and its most popular items. Abercrombie jeans have always been high-quality, but they've recently become the most desired pair of denim. The '90s Ultra High Rise Straight Jeans, which are also available in Curve Love sizing, have proven particularly hard to come by since viral videos drive many people to buy them right away. The jeans cost $99, which is a reasonable price for a good pair of jeans. Denim with the same fit is now available in a range of styles, including those with an asymmetrical waist. While these pants deserve to go viral, denim is merely the beginning of Abercrombie's must-have goods. Graphic sweatshirts, seamless bodysuits and outerwear have become wardrobe essentials, and Abercrombie makes it simple to get them all in one store. The prices range from moderate to high, yet these are timeless favorites that will last a lifetime.

@mrsthatgirl I AM OBSESSED literally the perfect neutral basics ? #haul #fashion #fashionmusthaves #abercrombieandfitch ♬ Boyfriend - Dove Cameron

Poster Girl 

While the name of this brand might have not been overly recognizable prior to going viral on TikTok, the most popular dresses from Poster Girl originally were seen on Kylie Jenner. When looking at Jenner’s Instagram feed, items from the brand are worn by her frequently, which likely led to the making of the Kylie Set, now available on the site. On TikTok specifically, the famous Poster Girl dress is known for how it looks prior to putting it on. Due to the material of the dress, it appears to be small enough to fit a doll, but once it is put on, it forms to the body and is truly stunning. Poster Girl offers other items, such as jumpsuits and sets that feature the same look and material. Ultimately, the Miranda Dress is what people long to have, but with a price tag of $217.47, admiration of others wearing the dress may have to suffice. 

Amazon fashion

Amazon has it all, and now, TikTok has made it way easier to locate the best fashion finds on the never-ending website. Not only have certain dupes, clothing items and fashion accessories have gone viral on TikTok, but many small and large influencers have created Amazon Storefronts, which allows for them to link their most loved items all in one place. Sometimes people tend to feel skeptical about quality when ordering from a multitude of unknown sellers, however, the products linked in storefronts have been approved by that particular influencer. It can also be daunting to scroll through endless pages and challenging to choose the correct keywords to bring you to the item you are imagining. Not only has TikTok allowed for the popularity of Amazon Fashion to rise, but viral videos have taught viewers how to effortlessly search for the trendiest, affordable fashion. 

@nazjaa might have an obsession with sunglasses ? (all I!nk$ in bl0)! #amazon #haul #whatiorderedversuswhatigot #amazonfashion ♬ Fayahh Robinsonprods - rb

UGG

Another childhood fashion flashback. UGGs ran the footwear scene in the early 2000s, and let’s be honest, this is a trend that no one could resist. Well, they are back, and TikTok can be thanked for this one. While UGGs used to be worn in a wide variety of colors and styles, the Classic Ultra Mini ($140) and Classic Mini II Boot are the two styles that are back and better than ever, specifically in the color Chestnut. Other styles have also made a comeback, specifically slippers and slip-ons. While this trend may have not been predicted by many, or anyone at all, TikTok has shown that it only takes one viral video to kick off a trend. By seeing the boots styled in various ways, it becomes hard to resist these comfortable and easy-to-wear boots. If you are wanting a pair, you must keep your eyes peeled, as these UGGS have been sold out for far too long.

eh646518@ohio.edu

@emilyhurdd