8 must have Korean skin care products

It’s time for a hot girl summer, and that means adding a few new beauty products to your skin care routine. Whether you’re a novice or expert, everyone could use some suggestions on items to keep on their radar. With a rise in Korean skin care, it’s only natural not to know where to start and what to get first. We’ve compiled a list of recommendations to get on board the trend. Here are eight must-have Korean skin care products:

COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

If you have dry skin, this is the product for you. This essence is lightweight, filled with moisture and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky. With hydrating ingredients, there are plenty of nutrients and vitamins to soothe and improve elasticity. This product can be helpful for many skin types, including sensitive skin.

Peach & Lily Transparen-C Pro Spot Treatment

Peach & Lily is known for products that achieve the viral glass skin look. For those who are unaware, glass skin consists of a dewy and almost wet look that shines. The Transparent-C Pro Spot Treatment uses Vitamin C to brighten one’s complexion and improve discolored spots.

The Creme Shop How Do Eye Look? Fresh Hydrogel Under Eye Patches

Help tired and exhausted eyes with a revitalizing and rejuvenating eye patch. The hydration of the product reduces swelling and puffiness underneath your eyes and on your eye bags. The ingredients also create a dewy and rich feeling that is sure to improve your mood.

Innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask

Treat yourself with this volcanic mask known to help shrink pores. This creamy product assists with oily, combination and normal skin types while tackling uneven or dull textures. Unlike some clay masks, Innisfree’s doesn’t make the skin feel extremely tight as it dries.

Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm

A jack of all trades, this balm is multipurpose and definitely an essential product. It can melt away makeup, sunscreen and dirt on one’s face. A main ingredient of the cleansing balm is seaberry oil, which has tons of antioxidants and fatty acids that soften the skin. It also has persimmon extract that brightens you up.

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

This mask is a gel base that’s smooth, cooling and hydrating. Its moisture helps boost radiance for balanced and dry skin and is known to have quick results. This product is not greasy like other sleep masks.

Son & Park Beauty Water

Beauty Water is one of Son & Park’s most well-known products’; it is a toner and cleansing water. With papaya, orange fruit extract, lavender and rose water, this item goes beyond just cleansing as it lightly exfoliates. It’s also versatile and can be used for applying makeup, midday pick-me-ups and as a nighttime finisher.

The Klog Soft Shield Pimple Patch

Take care of those pesky pimples with The Klog’s Soft Shield Pimple Patches. For about $6, get 42 patches in various sizes. With a discrete look, these dual-layer patches allow for easy relief instead of squeezing and possibly causing worse abruptions. The patches are also good for any skin type.

@mimi_calhoun

mc300120@ohio.edu