Bagel Street Deli bagelwiches, ranked

Bagel Street Deli is widely known among Ohio University students, and anyone who’s been there usually has some pretty strong feelings about what the best thing to order is. Thanks to Instagram polls, The Post was able to see what the top sandwiches really are.

5. BLT ($7.25) 

Not sure what to try and looking for a classic, safe bet? Look no further than the BLT, as it comes with bacon, two slices of American cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo. Now, who doesn’t love a good BLT?

4. Wendy’s Way ($7.50)

Coming off the “Poultry Pursuers” section of the menu, Wendy’s Way has turkey, cream cheese, avocado and sprouts. This is the perfect bagel for you almost-vegetarians. Wendy’s Way gives you the earthy taste combo of sprouts, avocado and cream cheese while still ensuring you get your protein as well. 

3. Pizza Bagel ($7.00)

Another big hit was Bagel Street’s Pizza Bagel. In the mood for pizza but would really rather have a bagel, too? Look no further! The Pizza Bagel comes with pepperoni, two slices of provolone and pizza sauce.

2. The Muenster Mash ($7.50)

Second to last on the deli’s “BSD Originals” section of the menu, the Muenster Mash has two slices of muenster cheese, bacon, pesto, spinach, tomato and onion. This bagelwich is perfect for you pesto enthusiasts. Though it may not be for everyone, Ohio University alumna Cristina Formichelli calls the Muenster Mash her “go-to.” 

1. The MacGyger ($8.25)

Coming off Bagel Street’s breakfast menu (though you can order it at any time of the day), the MacGyger consists of a hard-boiled egg slice, bacon, your choice of cheese, avocado, lettuce, tomato and mayo. And, if you’re wondering, this all hardly fits in the bagelwich. 

Other honorable mentions include:

The Morning After ($7.00) includes a hard-boiled egg slice, bacon and your choice of cheese. (Quite the breakfast staple.)

The Chris Farley ($5.25) has banana, peanut butter and honey. 

The Smoked Tofu ($7.25) has smoked tofu, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and honey mustard. This bagelwich is perfect for you actual vegetarians, not to mention BSD has a whole section of its menu devoted to tofu called “Tofu Time.” Everyone deserves to enjoy a yummy bagelwich, and being vegetarian is no exception!

In total, there are 75 bagel sandwiches on BSD’s menu, not to mention it has a “Build Your Own” option as well. The possibilities and combinations are endless. If you’re looking to try something breakfast-y, the MacGyger and the Morning After are great breakfast staples. If you are looking for more of a lunch item, Tom’s Turkey and Kim’s Kraving are the way to go. Having a sweet tooth craving? Though not necessarily one of the famous bagelwiches, the Oweo is a solid choice, as well as the Bobo. 

Happy bageling! 

@olivia_rohling 

or325320@ohio.edu