The best 2022 fall candle scents

Now that fall is finally here, it’s time to start decorating your space for the season. Whether you like to go all out with carved pumpkins and decorative pillows or go the simple route with a wreath on your door, fall candles are a must. From sweet and dark, to rich scents, there is a perfect candle out there for you. Here are a few of the best fall candles to choose from this season:

B&BW Mahogany Teakwood, Intense

Bath & Body Works is widely known for its fall line. They have a plethora of fall scents, but Mahogany Teakwood Intense takes the cake of many. The ‘intense’ version is the way to go, as it will fill your space with a lasting dark oak and rich mahogany scent in little time. Many say that this candle smells like male cologne, specifically those that wear flannels and enjoy hiking. 

Voluspa Spiced Pumpkin Latte 

Voluspa is a great brand for those that also consider the physical look of the candle jar. The beautiful blown orange-tinted glass of their spiced pumpkin latte candle is the perfect touch to any room for the fall. As you can guess, this scent has notes of pumpkin, sweet vanilla and cinnamon spice. It’s the ideal mix of sweet and spice. 

B&BW Leaves

Another OG Bath & Body Works fall candle is their Leaves scent. It is described as spiced and fruity, containing notes of apple and clove. This is a fan favorite every year and never gets old, so getting a three-wick candle is suitable for this scent. It will have your space filled with reminiscent fall aromas without being overpowering. 

Magnolia Library Candle 

This candle is for a simple lifestyle. Its timeless white jar fits perfectly in a modernized, contemporary home, while also providing a fall fragrance. The scent can be described as bold and spicy with notes of bergamot, clove and firewood. Not to mention, this candle has a 50-hour burn time. 

DW Home Cinnamon Apple & Oats 

This candle will remind you of going apple-picking on a perfect fall day. Its sweet apple notes with hints of cinnamon are the perfect addition to any room during the fall season. The jar itself falls into the mid-century modern category with its wooden top. 

Candle-Lite Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

The name of this candle itself is self-explanatory. Besides its fun name, the scent is your typical pumpkin and vanilla. For those that enjoy the sweeter aromas with hints of pumpkin to create a fall-inspired scent, this candle is right for you. 

@gracebrezine 

gb194519@ohio.edu