Tezza decor collage kits, ranked

Nobody likes a blank wall. Tezza collage kits are a super easy and customizable way to add a fun and colorful flare to any room. The options for decorating with the photos are truly endless. Spread the images throughout your space, make a gallery wall, add your own pictures or frame them, whatever you want! 

Unlike other forms of decor, no need to worry about nailing a hole in the wall or stripping the paint. The Tezza website recommends using rolled-up blue painter's tape in the corners on the back of each photo. Not sure where to start? Before clicking "add to cart," check out our ranking of the Tezza collage kits. 

6. Creamy Collage Kit  

The Creamy Collage Kit gives a minimalist, self-care aesthetic vibe. It's as if the wellness girls on TikTok teamed up and made a kit. The color scheme is coffee-toned with shades of brown, gray and white. The images show elegant scenes and luxurious-type moments. Overall, it is highly versatile, and its neutral color scheme makes it very fitting for virtually any space. One cool feature that comes with the kit is a Tezza App Preset. This is the first time Tezza has done something like this. Buyers can download the Tezza app and use the same creamy filters Tezza used for the kit. The kit is $49 for 75 photos.

The reason why the creamy collage kit is ranked last is that it is rather basic. Its purpose is to be neutral, but it doesn't have many unique factors that make it stand out from the rest of the collage kits. It feels like all of the images could be found scrolling through Instagram Reels or a Pinterest feed. 

5. City Kit 

The City Kit transports you to the busy, bustling streets of New York City. Its images are dark-toned, making it neutral for most interior settings and giving bold energy. Photos feature things like the well-known scenery of NYC and its interesting people. 

This decor kit will serve as the ultimate inspirational mood board for the go-getter who dreams about leaving their small town for something bigger. It will bring a little home into your interior decor for those who already live in a city. The kit is priced at $89 and comes with 150 prints. 

4. Tezza x Charles Barton Kit 

The Tezza x Charles Barton Kit collaborates with New York artist Charles Barton. His art mainly focuses on sketch drawings of humans. The images are bold, with more neutral colors and vibrant pops of red. Together they create a unique collage with each image starkly different from the other. The kit would make an artsy, high-end feel to a room. 

This kit is not ranked higher on the list because the images are so unique, it doesn't fit a wide variety of style tastes and its pictures aren't as timeless as some of the other collages. However, it does get bonus points for being so unique and hard to find a similar version of this collage kit. The kit is priced at $89 and comes with 90 prints, which is understandable since this is a more unique version of the Tezza Collage Kits. 

3. Coastal Kit  

The Coastal Kit screams the popular Netflix Original, "Outer Banks." Buyers are transported to a warm place of sand and sun where you can almost smell the sea salt in the air. It reminds the buyer of long summer days and happy times. The warm color palette matches its vibe, highlighting yellows, oranges and blues. 

There's lots of variety within the images, like picturesque coastal lines, clear blue seas and eye-catching quotes. Coastal Kit will bring a relaxed and nostalgic vibe to any room. While it is priced at *$89, it is well worth the price because it has great potential to fit into any space.

2. Dream Kit 

The Dream Kit is a perfectly fitting title for this collection of pictures. The group gives an effortlessly dreamy vibe by weaving pastel, soft colors of pinks and blues. The images are more creative and nontraditional than other kits, crafting a unique, calming and inspiring combination. 

The Dream Kit is perfect if the room you're decorating needs some color and an uplift. Also, the Dream Kit is one of the less expensive kits, priced at $49, which is excellent for people looking to save money or looking for a smaller number of photos.

1. Tezza Collage Kit  

The Tezza Collage Kit is the original for a reason. The photo collection fits various styles and provides a wide range of images, from quotes to landscapes. The color palette is neutral enough to fit into most color schemes and adds pops of color depending on how the images are arranged. 

The original kit is priced at $89 before shipping, slightly higher than some of the other collage options. However, it is ultimately worth it because the buyer gets 150 timeless prints (whereas the less expensive kits come with 75 images). When investing money in decor, it is important to ensure it will be worth the price. The Tezza Collage Kit is classic enough to last through various phases and styles of decor that the buyer goes through over time.

@colant_juliana

jc079419@ohio.edu