Here are the best early Black Friday deals

The holidays are back once again and so are all of the Black Friday deals. However, gone are the days of waiting in lines overnight because many major retailers have already released their sales. There is no shortage of tech, appliances, toys, clothes this year. Here are the best deals so far this season:

Amazon

Amazon is undoubtedly the biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday retailer. Amazon was one of the first companies that released Black Friday sales early. Some of the best deals so far are the Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee and Espresso Machine is on sale for $127.95, Bedsure Fleece Throw Blanket for $14.21, and so many different deals on their site.

Best Buy

One of the biggest retailers is Best Buy, they usually have great deals on TVs, computers, iPads and more tech. Right now the Core Innovations Mini Portable Projector is on sale for $49.99, Insignia 55" TV is on sale for $279.99, and many more tech and appliance deals.

Costco

Members of the warehouse superstore were able to begin shopping pre-Black Friday deals on Oct. 31. These sales are available until Nov. 13 and the next group of sales open on Nov. 14 until Black Friday. Currently, members can get $300 back on every $2000 spent. That may sound like a big bill, but with their large appliance and tech selection, it could be quite easy to reach that. Currently, the Simplisafe Home System is $130, the Apple MacBook Pro is $1,599 and a lot more home appliances.

Target

Target started releasing its early Black Friday deals in October and the company adds more deals every week. Target will match deals from competitors like Amazon and Best Buy with their Holiday Price Match Guarantee. They will match any products purchased from Target between Oct. 6 and Dec. 24. Their best deals so far are the Chromebook at $170, PowerXL classic air fryer for $44.99, Powerbeats Pro True for $179.99 and plenty of other deals.

Walmart

Walmart has started its "Deals for Days" in stores on Nov. 9 and will unveil more sales as the month goes on. Currently, the top deals are the Apple AirPods Pro is on sale for $159, The Google Nest Mini for $18 and plenty more home and tech deals. Make sure to check back in the closer it gets to Black Friday for more deals.

Maggiepalma01

mp359120@ohio.edu