Here’s what your favorite song from Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album says about you

Taylor Swift’s music is very influential for many people across the world and having a favorite song from an album says a lot about a person. In particular, her popular “1989” album is what many Swifties say is their favorite. This list will contain just some personality traits that fans have from their favorite song because there is a lot to talk about. So without further ado, here is what your favorite song from the “1989” album says about you:

“Welcome To New York”

You love to adventure and explore new places. You’re always looking for that new opportunity just across the horizon, ready to reach out and take it. Traveling to different states or countries is one of your favorite things to do. It doesn’t matter if you’re seen as a tourist to others, taking in the moment is what you’re there for. Every day is something new for you, and you’re fully ready to embrace that feeling.

“Blank Space”

People may think you’re a little bit crazy, but that’s what you thrive on. You like to have control in life when you’re able to. With this sense of control, you can get anything you want if you put your mind into it. You can go a little overboard at times, but you may believe it's all going according to plan.  Being perceived as bossy or blunt is no problem to you, as you are just trying to live your life in the best way possible.

“Style”

You are the embodiment of summer fun. Hanging out on the beach and having a good time with your friends. If you’re not on the beach, you’re most likely singing along to this song as you drive with the windows down, breathing in fresh air. Because of this, you are a joy to be around as you bring so much positive energy along with you. You’re also a fan of fashion, always trying to set a new trend with the outfit you’re wearing.  

“Out of the Woods”

You’ve been through some difficult struggles in your life. You may not have even gotten over some of these problems. However, you continue to fight regardless of the situation you’re in because you know that you’re going to rise above any obstacle life throws at you. Most importantly, giving up isn’t part of your vocabulary. Although you may feel like throwing in the towel sometimes, you know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel waiting for you.

“All You Had to Do Was Stay”

Going through a breakup is hard, and you may not have fully gotten over one yet. It can be upsetting to you since the answer was clear to you, but not your former partner. Sadly, it’s too late now and you have to move on with life. Luckily for you, if you’ve been in a relationship before and it’s been easy, then it’s possible to recapture that feeling with a future partner.

“Shake It Off”

You live an action-filled life, not letting anything slow you down. People may call you disorganized in life, but you have a schedule that you like to keep to. What is important to you is that you always live life to the fullest even through tough times. Partying is a way of life for you; it doesn’t matter if it’s a house party or a hangout with a group of friends, you will always find a way to make it interesting.

“I Wish You Would”

You’re a laid back person who has ambitious dreams. Although you’ve been angry at someone before, you always learn to forgive because you want to create an amazing experience for yourself. Being upset isn’t a part of those dreams, so you always look on the bright side of life in order to remain happy.

“Bad Blood”

A fiery passion fills your heart, and you’re not afraid to show it. You can be a little sassy at times, but your friends love it. Honesty is an important part of your life, and it can annoy you when people are trying to deceive you. You’re not afraid to give these deceivers an aggressive talking to because in the end, they had it coming.

“Wildest Dreams”

You’re getting ready for a big moment in life and have high hopes for a good outcome. This can make you behave in a risqué manner, which is exactly what you were going for. Making an impression on someone is key to you, so why not try making it a good one. If it doesn’t go well, you have a fun memory to keep around that will stay with you throughout life.

“How You Get The Girl”

In hopes of finding that perfect relationship, you’re tempted by any form of kindness. What people see as corny, you see as fun and charming. Thinking of the good times can put you in a mindset where you would like to go back in time to experience it all again. You’re just hoping that special someone in your life makes a move so that your fantasies can finally come to fruition. 

“This Love”

You’ve been in or currently are in a relationship that is confusing to you. It feels like the idea of love is fading to you, but then it comes back to you spontaneously. It can be a struggle to figure it all out, since you are unsure of what is going to happen in the near future. All that is certain to you is that love can be a fickle thing.

“I Know Places”

Forbidden love is something that you know all about. People can be disapproving of your actions at times, but you’ve learned to keep secrets to secure your best interests. Family members can be holding you back and you don’t want to disappoint them, so you try to keep things to yourself. This can create tense situations, but you’ve learned to play your cards right because it will help you out in the long run. 

“Clean”

You have experienced a massive emotional flood in life, and you’re currently working through all of it. You may have done something drastic in the heat of the moment in order to cleanse yourself of any negative emotions you had at the time. You made the right decision in the end, as you always do, and have been feeling better ever since.

@AdamVince11

av207218@ohio.edu