Here’s what your go-to fall rewatch show says about you

With a little over a month left until the beginning of winter, many are wrapping up their annual rewatchings of fall shows. Whether it's a seminal classic or a more recent release, lots of people partake in this routine, and each show says something different about its viewers. 

"Gilmore Girls" 

You watch this show because it feels like a warm hug, and it never fails to make you laugh. You are witty and intelligent and have one of the most dependable shoulders to cry on. You are perfectly comfortable holed up in your room with a book or having a blast out on the town. Above all else, you treat your friends like family, and they absolutely love you for it.   

"American Horror Story" 

You love a good scare, but you also love to stay in your comfort zone. You are easily inspired, and you use that energy for good. In your friend group, you are the one who cracks jokes, and you love making others laugh. However, you'll also sport a Frankenstein mask and wait for your friends to walk around the corner because their yelps are equally as satisfying as their giggles. 

"Over the Garden Wall" 

If you are a fan of the 2014 Cartoon Network classic, you know how to take care of your inner child. You have an absurd sense of humor and infectious energy that people cannot get enough of. Although you might scare easily, you never miss the chance to go out on a limb and spring for the adventure. 

"Once Upon a Time" 

Rewatching "Once Upon A Time" every autumn means you also value your inner child but in a very different way. You love all the whimsy and fantasy that the show provides, but you are also an undeniable realist. You let your past experiences guide you, which is both a mark of your wisdom and your trepidation. You sometimes scare yourself out of possible experiences, but you trust the people around you to help you make the right choices.  

"Chilling Adventures of Sabrina"

You may be quiet on the outside, but only because you hold a well of secrets and mystery behind your guarded exterior. You value honesty and reliability in those you let get close to you, and once people pass that test, they find only the most caring and incredible soul within you. You are also, without a doubt, a cat person.  

"Friday Night Lights" 

While you may not be a diehard sports fan, you love the logic and technique behind football, and this show is the perfect outlet. People rely on you for advice and life coaching. Even if you're not a resident of the south, you have a sunny and home-like demeanor that instantly puts people at ease. You are never afraid to tackle the big challenges as long as you've got your support system by your side. 

"Haunting of Hill House" 

You love all things trippy and mysterious. You enjoy puzzles and lateral thinking, anything that gets your brain working in a way that challenges you. You love people despite their flaws and are one of the world's most selfless people. 

@sophia.rooksberry

sr320421@ohio.edu