Here’s what your favorite ‘Modern Family’ character says about you

“Modern Family” lasted 11 seasons on ABC, detailing the lives of a massive family living in California. Focusing on the siblings of Claire and Mitchell Pritchett and their family tree, the sitcom became a fan favorite for its array of unique characters and outlandish humor. 

Ending in 2020, many fans still miss the show and its characters. Here’s what your favorite “Modern Family” character says about you:

Phil Dunphy

You love cracking a stupid joke any chance you get and have a quirky sense of humor. You never focus on the negative and always face every day with a smile. While some may think you try a little too hard to get people to like you, you’re simply a genuine person, always trying to make others feel appreciated. You are also the most underrated person in your friend or family circle, and people always miss you when you’re not around.

Cameron Tucker

You have a good eye for fashion, never afraid to give your opinion on someone’s outfits or interests. You can sometimes be very dramatic and anxious, but it’s because you care too much about certain things. You love your family and find support through them, and you’re never afraid to be yourself around others. You bring a vibrant energy and positive attitude to any situation, but you can also be competitive and protective when you want to be. 

Gloria Delgado-Pritchett

You find joy in the extravagant things life has to offer, especially if it includes shopping or getting your nails done. You are full of life and never allow people to bring you down. You are a go-getter and try to be helpful whenever you can. Sometimes, you focus too much on the material things in your life, but always realize at the end of the day that you are a people-person at heart, and that’s all you need. You have a big heart and look out for others, as well as stand up for others, and you wear your heart on your sleeve all the time.

Mitchell Pritchett

You are a natural worrier, always anxious about the big and little things going on in your life. Sometimes, you need to learn how to let go and not control everything, but your constant anxiety also helps prevent you from dangerous situations. You are honest and loving, but are not much of an affectionate person. Instead, you show people you care about them through surprises and gift-giving, which is practically your hidden superpower. 

Claire Dunphy

You also have a tendency to worry about everything, as you naturally have a Type-A personality. You like organization and structure and hate when things fall apart last minute. You are overprotective of your family, and while most times this is a good aspect of your personality, you also can get overly aggressive and controlling. Yet, you are someone people look up to for your grit and determination, and you are an inspiring leader within everything you set your mind to.

Jay Pritchett

You may have a thing for younger women, but it doesn’t deter you from giving someone your all in a relationship. You love spoiling others, even if you’re a tough cookie on the outside, and you also show affection through gift-giving. You are confident and unexpectedly wise at times, and you are always mindful of others around you. While at times you can be abrasive and borderline rude, your heart always wins and makes up for your lack of generosity and kindness in the end. 

Manny Delgado

You are a caring and watchful person, always trying to make others happy when they feel down. You can sometimes appear annoying when you try to appease everyone, but in the end, people realize your genuine intentions. You are intelligent, yet you don’t boast about it, and you don’t usually vocalize your accomplishments unless someone asks you about them. 

@grace_koe

gk011320@ohio.edu