What your favorite ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ season 15 drag queen says about you

On Jan. 6, the first episode of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” returned for its 15th season, welcoming 16 new drag queens, which is the largest cast in the show’s history. With a grand prize of $200,000, this season has already been high-stakes, filled with iconic moments and drama-filled altercations between drag queen legends and newcomers.

If you’re an avid fan of the reality television show, or just have seen the endless array of TikToks about this season, here is what your favorite “RuPaul’s Drag Race” season 15 drag queen says about you:

Sasha Colby

You are an old soul who loves guiding others, especially when it comes to the talents you’ve been involved in since you were young. You are nurturing, inspiring and, most importantly, a hard worker. You rise above any challenge, always proving to be the fiercest in the room, and you aren’t afraid to unleash your inner thoughts when someone or something has upset you. You are competitive, but don’t let the competition get to you, always see the opportunity in anything you set your mind to. Your confidence is something others look up to, and you have an immense amount of self-love for yourself.

Anetra

You may be on the quieter side, but nobody wants to be in the same room as you when it comes to a competition. You radiate confidence and assertiveness, always surprising people with your charisma and spontaneity. You don’t back down from the hard things that get in your way, nor do you let others try to bring you down. You approach every day with an optimistic outlook, your positivity rubbing off on others. It takes a lot for you to get upset, and when you do it’s not pretty. Yet, you usually have an even temper and work with others well, even in the most stressful of situations. 

Spice

Many people underestimate your abilities, including yourself at times. You tend to be easily influenced by others, especially those closest to you, which can backfire when you’re struggling to find your individuality in certain social settings. However, you are not afraid to voice your opinions and you have a genuine curiosity when approaching new situations and people. You have a lot of energy and people wish they had your type of stamina. While some people may think you’re annoying, it’s just because they don’t know you well enough yet. Once they do, they see that you’re a kind, resourceful and cheerful person at heart.

Marcia Marcia Marcia

Your individuality is what makes you stand out from the rest. You love embracing the weirdness that fashion and makeup allow for, and you never wear the same outfit more than once. Your quirkiness is what inspires you to create your own style, pulling from eccentric celebrities and pop culture moments to make an outfit that is unique and funky. You don’t care what other people think about you, never letting anyone deter you from being who you are. While sometimes you may miss the mark with your outfits, you see it as a learning opportunity to advance your style, always open to constructive criticism.

Luxx Noir London 

You love to stir the pot for your enjoyment, attracted to drama and what can be revealed from any piece of gossip. Some people may think you’re a bit abrasive and nosy, but deep down, you have a big heart. Your hard exterior is what aids you in the toughest of situations, and you will sacrifice yourself before others. While you can let the competition get to you, you usually know when to reign in your sassiness and sarcasm, but this can also affect your friendships and relationships at times. At the end of the day, however, you just love a good competition as it provides a space for you to prove your work ethic and drive.

Malaysia Babydoll Foxx 

Like Malaysia Babydoll Foxx, you aren’t to be messed with. You are extremely knowledgeable and wise and dislike when those younger than you try to act like they’re more experienced in your craft. You don’t put up with drama or negativity, using your platform as a place to promote inclusivity and positivity. You don’t follow society’s standards of beauty, letting your uniqueness shine through. While at times you can get a little mean with others, it’s only because you get caught up in the moment, and usually you can cool down and learn to forgive.

@grace_koe

gk011320@ohio.edu