Here’s a must-see bucket list for graduating OU seniors

With the spring semester coming to an end, graduating students will soon move away from the college lifestyle. Because of this, it’s paramount that seniors do some thrilling things before the semester comes to an end. Here are some things you can do before you graduate:

Go bar-hopping

If you’re over 21 years old, then you should live up the nightlife and have a blast at all the local bars in Athens. There are many to choose from, so pick some that interest you the most. However, it is important that you drink responsibly when celebrating to not cause any harm to yourself.

Some bars to choose from would be The Red Brick Tavern, The C. I. or Pawpurr’s Bar to name a few. Each bar has its own unique atmosphere so be sure to check out all of them to see which one you enjoy the most.

Send a farewell email to your favorite professor

Professors provide students with the education they seek and some of them are especially noteworthy, so you may want to send them a kind-hearted email.  There are many ways professors can be memorable, like having a nice personality or interesting coursework. Regardless of the reason, it’s a good idea to send an email exclaiming your gratitude for the professor.

There could be numerous professors that helped you grow as a person, so send as many emails as you need to. Your former professors will likely be grateful for your words, which can make them feel appreciated.

Revisit your previous living spaces

Because you’ve been on such a journey throughout your college years, you could revisit some of your previous residencies. You can visit your old dorms, apartment or house to go down memory lane. One idea is to start with your freshman year living space, then move from year to year.

You can also take this opportunity to recreate pictures you may have taken during your stay and challenge yourself to make an accurate recreation. Photography may not be your thing, however, so simply touring around each place will be sufficient enough. It’s best to do what you think is right when it comes to revisiting old living arrangements.

Attend your last college party

Attending college parties is a staple of the collegiate lifestyle; it’s important to live it up before your college career is over. Because graduation is a time for celebration, there will be many graduation parties available to choose from. You can also host your own party if you fancy having more control over what you consider to be the perfect party.

Having a college party playlist can help set the mood for a fun festivity, but you can choose any music you like. Since this will be your final party, be sure to have an exciting moment planned to make the party a memorable experience. 

Take one final walk around campus

As your college chapter finally ends, you can take one final moment to look around campus. Take in all the scenic sights available before you leave Athens for good and remember all the wonderful views. Be sure to take plenty of pictures to have memories and reminisce about your college years.

@AdamVince11

av207218@ohio.edu