Here are Athens’ seasonal drinks for fall 2023

During the coldest winters and warmest summers, every Bobcat dreams of the brisk autumn breeze accompanying changing leaves. Fall in Athens is gorgeous, but it is even better with a seasonal coffee from your favorite shop. 

Here are the seasonal drinks that Athens coffee shops are offering this fall: 

Court Street Coffee

Court Street Coffee is offering a Bobcat Latte this week to celebrate Homecoming. However, as fall weather approaches, customers can expect the weekly special to feature more seasonal drinks. Apart from the weekly specials, the shop advertises a myriad of fall-inspired beverages, including Apple Pie Chai, Vanilla Nut Spice Latte, Winter Chai, Peanut Butter Toffee and "Chaider" — a mix of apple cider and chai. 

Brenen’s Coffee Cafe

Are you craving a fun spin on pumpkin spice lattes? Brenen's Coffee Cafe has your back, as this year it offers the iconic pumpkin spice flavoring in many different forms, including lattes, cold brews, nitro coffees and even a chai. The cafe also offers a cinnamon mocha and Chocolate Cherry Cordial that perfectly encapsulates the autumn season.

Bubbles Tea & Juice Company

Fans of bubble tea 21 and older will be excited to hear that Bubbles is offering "Boozy Bubbles," which is regular boba tea with inclusions of vodka, tequila, rum, whiskey or gin. Seasonally, Bubbles also offers a caramel apple flavored tea and a pumpkin chai tea on top of its usual options. 

Donkey Coffee

Donkey Coffee is known for its comfy and warm atmosphere, perfect for the fall. Its seasonal menu is no different, as it offers drinks such as the Cinnamon Roll Latte, Cocoa Joe and Donkey's take on Butterbeer, a blend of cinnamon, Irish cream and caramel. 

The Front Room Coffeehouse

You can't go wrong with the classic pumpkin spice latte, which will be available to order at Front Room for the rest of the season. The coffeehouse also offers a special for the month where pumpkin spice latte orders can be paired with a bakery item for a special discount. 

@alexh0pkins

ah875121@ohio.edu