What your favorite character from ‘The Kardashians’ says about you

The Kardashians are not only a celebrity staple in pop culture but also a notorious brand known for uplifting each of their family members. From the success of Kim Kardashian to the scandals associated with Khloe Kardashian and Kendall Jenner, you either are a fan of their hit Hulu show “The Kardashians,”or you simply couldn’t care less.

Here is what your favorite character from “The Kardashians” says about you:

Kim Kardashian

You are the center of attention at all times and strongly dislike when the spotlight isn’t on you. While you are a conformist at heart, you claim to stick to your gut and do your own thing. You aren’t afraid to show off your style and appearance, and many people wish they had as much confidence as you. At times, you can be pushy, self-absorbed and easily irritated when things don’t revolve around you or go to plan. However, you have a big heart and value family and tradition deep down.

Khloe Kardashian

You never apologize for telling the truth and are naturally a tough cookie. You are extremely loyal and resilient, never letting any obstacle bring you down. You are funny and have a very dry sense of humor, which some people can’t see through. You enjoy the little things in life, always going out of your way to find happiness. You are more introverted than you appear, and you only like to go out with a close inner circle. Like Khloe, you have no filter, and this can sometimes cause you to make enemies from time to time.

Kourtney Kardashian Barker

You tend to distance yourself from your friends and family when you find a new love interest, causing you to hyper-fixate on one person for a long time. You march by the beat of your drum and don’t seem to care what other people around you think is trendy. You are dedicated to your passions, and protecting your inner peace, while this can sometimes get in the way of how close you are to others. However, you usually come around now and then for a fun hangout or family event, as you know it brings you the most joy to be with the people you love.

Kylie Jenner

You’re the baby of the family and usually get everything you want and ask for. You are wide-eyed and curious about the world, and your curiosity can lead you down unexpected paths. You love fashion and makeup, as well as taking care of others, and your kindness is one of your biggest strengths. Sometimes, your exterior seems unwelcoming when you’re stressed or emotional, causing others to steer clear of you. Yet, once you warm up to people, you are generous and attentive. You also secretly love the idea of having a big family and find joy in the idea of being a mother one day.

Kendall Jenner

A lot of people think you are stone cold on the outside, but on the inside, you are warm and friendly. You tend to worry a lot and hold in your emotions, which makes it hard for you to open up to others. You overthink and stress about the little details, as you’re a perfectionist at heart. However, you are also strong, confident and easy-going in comfortable environments and find joy in strutting down a runway or playing a sport. You relax easier when you’re in your own space, and you only keep in touch with a few people from your high school and college years.

Kris Jenner

Obviously, you are extremely busy 24/7. You are the mom of your friend group, always organizing plans and walking your drunk friends home at the end of a long night. You are very Type-A, and if you don’t have a sense of structure, you simply freak out. You have a strong love for your family and friends, always watching out for them daily. When you aren’t busy, you enjoy a good night out or any alcoholic beverage with friends. You are the life of the party, and people always want to be around you. You inspire others, as your grit and determination are seen as your best assets.

@grace_koe

gk011320@ohio.edu