Personalize Christmas with these gifts from Etsy and Redbubble

Holiday shopping is stressful, especially when faced with overwhelming gift options. But the never-ending mission to find heartfelt, unique gifts for everyone in your life ends with the holiday magic of Etsy and Redbubble.

These sites are made up of thousands of small businesses offering handmade, often customizable gifts to appeal to every interest or want. Additionally, most artists on both sites dedicate time and resources to make high-quality, one-of-a-kind pieces. 

Without further ado, here are some of the best gifts from Etsy and Redbubble:

For the superfans 

For diehard fans of movies and music, Etsy and Redbubble offer a wide collection of affordable, unofficial merchandise like sweatshirts, mugs, socks and keychains. 

If you have a Swiftie in your life, check out these Taylor Swift-inspired slippers for $22. For fans of Marvel, consider this bottle opener replica of Thor’s hammer starting at just $9.99. 

There are even options for the youngest of fans. For example, give them a unique gift based on their favorite TV shows or characters like this customizable “Bluey” blanket starting at $38.50. 

Home decor

Another specialty of Etsy and Redbubble is the unique selection of home decor such as this zodiac sign throw pillow starting at $19.23 or these custom neon signs on sale for just $48. 

For smaller decorations, this eccentric planter inspired by a Chinese take-out box is another great choice starting at $18.65. 

Additionally, Etsy and Redbubble offer a wide variety of designs for bathrooms such as shower curtains, bath mats and soap trays. 

Anis Illustration’s shower curtains come in a variety of colors and designs and are currently on sale for $45.10. 

Kitchenware

Kitchen supplies are always a great gift. Etsy and Redbubble take it a step further with customizable products from mugs to charcuterie boards.

One product that stands out is this personalized cutting board which starts at just $19.69. Also, consider a stylish gift like this baking apron selling for $18.05. 

For the animal lovers

Many pet owners love few things more than their furry companion, so why not get them a gift that shows it?

Some great gifts for pet parents are this matching pj-set starting at $33.74 and these customizable pet face socks for $8.99. 

For your pets, get them a gift of their own like these festive dog treats for just $10.99, for $9.57 or even a gift box like this one for dogs starting at $38.50.

For the artists

Whether you’re shopping for a painter, musician or dancer, the perfect gift is out there. Consider something personalized like these guitar picks and holders starting at $10.48. 

Some other great options for artsy recipients are this customizable resin paint palette for $38.70 or personalized jewelry like this ballet necklace on sale for only $18 to represent their passion. 

Giving gifts that show their passion is a sure way to make sure your loved ones will appreciate and use your gift to do something they love. 

For anyone

If the person you’re shopping for isn’t so easy to buy for, consider simplistic, personalized gifts such as this heartfelt photo album keychain starting at $24 or this clear, custom floral mug starting at $13.99. 

Additionally, coasters such as these for $11.76 are a convenient, reliable gift for anyone on your list. 

@kenziecake8

kc389422@ohio.edu