The best 2023 holiday sales

The 2023 holiday shopping season is in full swing. From clothes and shoes to toys and electronics, there are plenty of places to shop and so many things to look for. It is easy to get overwhelmed with the costs of present buying, but many stores offer great deals on the most popular items on everyone’s list. 

Read below for the best Christmas sales of the season:

Target 

Target hosts various sales to cover everyone’s shopping needs. Save up to $100 on the most sought-after Apple products and up to 60% on the season’s hottest toys. Customers can also join Target Circle, a free rewards program, and access new deals daily. With categories like gifts under $20, Target has a present for every budget. Plus, Target offers a holiday price match program that guarantees the lowest price on every item purchased this holiday season. 

Walmart

Walmart is offering up to 60% off list-topping gifts. Some of their best deals include Apple AirPods for $99 (originally $129), an 18k white gold, silver plated necklace for $19.99 (originally $150), an adjustable basketball hoop for $118 (originally $209.99) and Beats wireless headphones for $99 (originally $179). With an array of items and deals too good to pass up, Walmart is a one-stop shop for all gifting needs this holiday season. 

Best Buy

Best Buy has a variety of sales on top electronics like Apple, Samsung Electronics and Google. This Samsung Galaxy Tablet is on sale for $99, this HP Laptop is on sale for $299, select iPads are on sale for $249 and score free AirPods with the purchase of an iPhone 15 Pro. 

Kohl’s 

Kohl’s has some of the best deals of the season. Enjoy 50% off select toys and games40% off select beauty gifts and 20% off full-sized fragrances, up to 40% off top athletic brands like Nike, Adidas and Under Armour, and 70% off fine jewelry. Plus, take an extra 20% off with this coupon and earn $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent. 

Dick’s Sporting Goods

Enjoy up to 50% off shoes, clothes and outerwear. Score select Nike casual shoes for as low as $44, a The North Face jacket for $66 and a Champion hoodie for $28. Some orders valued $75 or more qualify for same-day shipping, guaranteeing arrival in time for Christmas. 

Old Navy 

For all clothing-gift needs, Old Navy is offering up to 70% off styles for men, women and children, and select gifts for $2. Plus, enjoy an extra 20% off your order. Some of the best deals include pajama pants for $6 to complete the matching family Christmas PJ set, these stylish jeans for $20 and flannels for $20. 

PetSmart

For the furry friends on the list, PetSmart is offering several deals on all things needed to spoil that special pet this holiday season. Save $10 off of $50 with free same-day shipping. For the cat, take 30% off all beds and furniturebuy three get the next two free on toys and buy four get the next two free on treats. Take 15% off select beds for dogs, buy three dog treats, get two free and buy three get two free dog toys.  

For the not so furry friends, save 40% on aquarium starter kits and reptile terrariums. For the tiniest of pets, buy one get one 50% small pet hay to revamp their habitats. 

et029322@ohio.edu