Gifts present on everyone's 2023 wish list

It’s that time of the year for people everywhere to be carefully curating their holiday wish lists and saving up to buy gifts for their loved ones. Every year, though there always seem to be a few trendy items on everyone’s wish lists, it can be difficult to find out what they are.

Here are the hottest gifts on 2023 wish lists: 

Stanley cups

With a plethora of designs, colors and styles, Stanley cups seem to have overtaken the world in a short time. Whether you’re shopping for someone who has yet to get one or a cup collector, these durable water bottles keep water from spilling out and keep it cold all day. 

At $45, these cups are on the pricey side; however, cheaper, off-brand versions are another great option, like this 40oz tumbler from Target for $14.99. 

Adidas Samba OG shoes

These stylish shoes have grown in popularity this year and are bound to be a popular gift. Priced at $100, the shoes come in 13 different colors and are great for anyone to wear with a pair of jeans.

Skincare and beauty sets 

Christmas is the perfect time to save on expensive products with holiday gift sets from makeup and skincare brands, which bundle products for a lower price. 

If you’re shopping for a skincare fanatic, consider taking advantage of the Power of Peptides Set from The Ordinary with a value of $57 for only $39.90.

Glossier also has some great sets, such as The Nightstand Duo, which comes with hand cream and a lip balm of your choice. 

Karaoke microphone

This gift is a fun, affordable option for anyone. Getting one or two of these for a friend can lead to countless karaoke nights all year long. Plus, they have a Bluetooth feature for car karaoke or backup tracks. 

This gift comes in many colors, which are on sale for $26.99 on Amazon

LED lights

LED lights are a perfect gift for any teenager or young adult on your shopping list. These lights have become a staple of teenagers’ bedrooms and college dorm rooms. Additionally, they are affordable and some even come with features like music syncing. 

A 100-foot strip of music-syncing LED lights is available on Amazon for just $14.95. 

Hot chocolate bombs

Even after Christmas, winter is nowhere near over. The best way to deal with cold weather is by staying inside with a cup of hot chocolate.

This gift can make that even more relaxing with the convenience of only having to pour hot water into a mug and enjoy your beverage complete with mini marshmallows and salted caramel. 

Give one to all of your friends or family members with this $30 six-pack on Amazon

Wireless charging station

Lastly, gift this three-in-one charger that’s compatible with all Apple devices. The convenience of this gadget is bound to make it a popular gift this season.

With six colors to choose from and spots to charge an iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods, this station is the perfect gift for anyone on your list who’s tired of all their charging cords tangling and taking up outlet space. 

This is currently on sale for $21.99 on Amazon

kenziecake8

kc389422@ohio.edu