Have you ever heard of Fantasy Congress? I doubt you have. 

But don’t worry, you’re not missing much.

Over time I’ve heard of leagues that consist of fashion, political legislation and even a fantasy celebrity league. Seriously, look them up.

Now, even though it’s an educational game, Fantasy Congress has players choose a certain delegate and depending on if they pass a bill or not, they get points.

To be honest, I love the obscurity of it all, but I probably couldn’t get myself to pick between Secretary of State John Kerry and House Representative Steven Stivers. Not that I don’t care about what laws are passed, but come on a fantasy game about politics?

Who really wants to choose a line up that consists of Nancy Pelosi, Sarah Palin and Chris Christie? I certainly don’t.

There’s even a league where mom’s (or dad’s if they wanted to) draft certain clothing styles and pending on celebrities that wear that clothing style, they get points.

Maybe I’m biased, but following a league that consists of celebrities and child-stars just seems to add fuel to the everlasting flame of individuality that has consumed our society in the past 20-30 years.

Last week I said I would love a league that composed of college athletes, and I consider myself a creative guy, but a league without athletes would feel wrong for me.

Yes, I’m just dying to check out what outlandish comment Kanye West made about a photographer.

I think I’ll stick with observing how many points Kevin Love is giving me every night.

Fantasy Player of the Week: Myself - Yeah I’m awarding myself Fantasy Player of the Week because I finally swallowed my pride and signed up for a Fantasy Baseball league this week.

@Lukeoroark