Ohio came out strong yet again in game two against the Pittsburgh Panthers, and they showed no mercy.

The No. 7 Bobcats (29-7-2) defeated the Panthers 5-0 in game two of a series which marked their last of the regular season. Ohio dominated play, as the team registered a whopping 75 shots in the game while allowing a mere 13 to Pitt.

Nick Hudeck started off the scoring 5:16 into the first period with his seventh of the year. The storm just kept brewing after that, as Tyler Pecka, Matt Hartman and Duncan Green added goals to cushion the lead.

In addition, an assist on the Pecka goal gave Logan Pfeffer a streak of at least one point in the past four games.

The lone goal in the third period came off the stick of the red-hot Patrick Spellacy, who ends the season with 22 goals to lead the Bobcats. He finished second in points only to his linemate, senior Brett Agnew, who had three assists on the night and was named the No. 1 Star.

In addition to the game action, it was also Senior Night at the Bird. Jonathan Gulch, Green and Agnew were all honored before the drop of the puck for their four years of service in a Bobcat hockey uniform. In an additional salute, the three seniors were also named the game's Three Stars after the final horn sounded.

Start time: 7:30 p.m. at Bird Arena (Athens, Ohio)

1st period:

Goals

Ohio: None

Pittsburgh: None

Shots on Goal

Ohio: 24

Pittsburgh: 5

Penalties

Ohio: (16:43) Derek Rahme, 2:00--Check to the head

Pittsburgh: (19:08) Justin Delmaster, 2:00--Tripping

2nd period:

Goals

Ohio: Nick Hudeck (7), assisted by Patrick Spellacy and Brett Agnew; Tyler Pecka (4), assisted by Logan Pfeffer and Garrett Williams; Matt Hartman (8), assisted by Mike Kretz and Agnew; Duncan Green (2), assisted by Pecka and Williams

Pittsburgh: None

Shots on goal

Ohio: 25

Pittsburgh: 7

Penalties

Ohio: (19:52) David Ramos, 2:00--Interference

Pittsburgh: None

3rd period:

Goals

Ohio: Spellacy (22), assisted by Agnew and Hartman

Pittsburgh: None

Shots on goal

Ohio: 26

Pittsburgh: 6

Penalties

Ohio: (5:15) Diego Breckenridge, 2:00--Roughing

Pittsburgh: (2:20) John Zenger, 2:00--Hooking; (12:14) Sanders Clark, 2:00--Boarding; Brian Stein, 2:00--Charging

Total shots on goal: Ohio 75, Pittsburgh 13

Total penalty minutes: Ohio 6, Pittsburgh 8

Final: Ohio 5, Pittsburgh 0