Internet trolls can now eat their words thanks to a new company called Troll Cakes. (Photo via Instagram user troll_cakes) 

Fun News Friday: NASA discovered more planets that may have life; internet trolls can now eat their words

Wednesday was the longest day of the year, and the week may have felt even longer. Don’t worry, though! Here’s your weekly dose of fun news.

1. Eat your words, internet trolls

A New York City baker has found a way to make haters eat their words. Troll Cakes, founded by Kat Thek, allows people turn the mean internet comments they receive into a cake.

“First, customers go to the Troll Cakes site to submit the comment and address of the troll in question, NPR reported. “Thek will then bake a cake, write the comment on it using frosting or fondant letters, wrap it up in festive confetti, and send it to the perpetrator.”

2. A college student replaced family pictures with photos of her dog 

Marissa Hooper started replacing pictures in her mom’s house with photos of her Chihuahua, Dixie, BuzzFeed reported. Her mom didn’t notice at first, and she was embarrassed when she did.

“I think when I leave, she surveys," Hooper told BuzzFeed.

The internet is loving it, and so am I.

3. There are more planets that could support life

Space news! NASA announced on Monday that found 219 new planets outside our solar system, and 10 of them may be able to support life. According to USAToday, that makes a total of 2,335 confirmed planets orbiting a star other than the Sun.

“Are we alone?” NASA’s Mario Perez said at Monday’s briefing. “Maybe Kepler today has told us indirectly, though we (need) confirmation, that we are not alone.” 

4. The wait for McNuggets was too long for one woman

A Texas woman called 911 and said she wanted her nuggets for free after McDonald’s took too long, the Associated Press reported.

Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said the woman was causing some trouble for the employees, and one eventually called 911 themselves. The woman was given her money back and was removed from the restaurant. However, she never got her nuggets.

5. This kid got too dizzy at the park