Rachel Lindsay takes the men to Oslo, Norway, but the drama doesn't stay in the States. (via The Bachelorette Instagram)

Kenny and Lee continue their feud on ‘The Bachelorette’

The Bachelorette can be summed up in one word — drama. This especially rang true in the Monday, June 26 episode when the pro-wrestler Kenny and cowboy Lee’s feud continued.

In the June 19 episode, the battle between the two was just starting to heat up, but when they were sent on a two-on-one, the anger bubbled to the surface. Here are the top Kenny vs. Lee moments from the episode.

1. Kenny took Lee away from group date party talk to him

The episode picked up where the last one left off. Some of the men were still on the group date, and Kenny took Lee out on the patio to talk to him. Kenny seemed level-headed and just wanted to talk to Lee. Of course Lee smirked the entire time and did not listen to him.

Kenny called Lee a snake and said “I feel sorry for Lee’s parents,” because they have to watch their son act like this.

Lee returned to the group and said one thing to the men and another to the camera: “I’m here to mess with everybody — and it’s working.”

Any person actively seeking to make someone mad is probably not there for the right reasons. Lee needs to go home as soon as possible.

2. The other men seemed to be on Kenny’s side

Kenny was not the only one fed up with Lee’s attitude. The other men in the house noticed his antagonizing behavior, but Will was one of the only ones to confront him on camera.

Will explained to Lee that calling a black man aggressive can act as a trigger because the word has been used to stereotype black men in general. Even though Lee told Will that he understood, the private cameras showed him not appreciating that the “race card” was played.

In recent weeks, some racist tweets surfaced on Lee’s account. The tweets are from 2015 and 2016. The behavior he has displayed on the show seems to reflect his personal opinions on the social media website. If only Rachel Lindsay could have looked at the tweets before the show began filming.

3. Kenny was focused on Rachel while Lee prepared to “spark a flame”

Going into the two-on-one, Kenny was ready to put the drama behind him, but Lee’s goal was to “spark a flame.”

Kenny stayed true to his word and spent most of his time with Rachel telling her he was moving on from the drama and presenting some of his side of the story. He told Rachel that he called Lee a snake and yelled at him, but he didn’t want that to affect their relationship.

After Rachel heard Kenny’s side of things, her gut feeling is to trust Kenny.

4. Lee spent his Rachel time lying about Kenny

When Kenny got back from his one-on-one time with Rachel, he told Lee he is confident in himself and was happy with how it went.

Lee was obviously threatened by that because he spent his time mostly lying about Kenny. He said Kenny drug him out of a van and Kenny had a dark side when he got drunk.

Rachel was left confused and sensed both men were exaggerating some aspects of their stories. “I said I was going to leave lawyer Rach at home, but I really need to get to the bottom of this,” she said.

She took Kenny aside again and told him what Lee said. Kenny claimed that it was “100% false.” Everyone believes you, Kenny.

5. Kenny got angry and Rachel doesn’t get the clarity she needed

Kenny came out of his time with Rachel angry. He was baffled by Lee’s claims.

“This short-stack southern piece of garbage,” Kenny said of Lee. “He will get washed under in a tide of realness that is Kenny.”

Rachel took the men on the two-on-one to gain clarity about the situation, but she was left wondering what to do when the words “to be continued” appeared on the screen.

The Bachelorette will air Tuesday, June 28 at 8 p.m. on ABC.

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu