Football Signing Day

UPDATE—1:43— Tate Leavitt and Zach Murdoch, both offensive lineman, add more depth in the trenches for the Bobcats. Three on the offensive side of the ball, nine more on defense.

UPDATE—12:27— Casey Sayles, from Nebraska, is a two-star defensive lineman, the fifth defensive tackle of the 2013 class and the seventh defensive lineman overall.

UPDATE—12:13— Leon Alexander, Cedric Brown, and Tony Porter round out the recruit tally to 18. Alexander and Porter are both on the defensive side of the ball with Brown as the third wide receiver.

UPDATE—12:00—Dorian Brown becamse the first running back of the 2013 class. Becomes the seventh out-of-state recruit. Cameron McLeod, defensive lineman, from Mississipppi also signs on the dotted line.

UPDATE—10:53— Bobcat recruiting class balloons to 13 with the addition of quarterback Jarid Brown, defensive back DyQuan Stewart, and defensive lineman Watson Tautuiaki.

UPDATE—10:33— Ohio inks Corey Quallen from Mason. He is the first defensive back in this class. He is a two-star defensive back according to Rivals.

UPDATE—10:03— Tyree Graves becomes the ninth plaver inked for Ohio in 2013. He is a 6-foot-3 defensive lineman from Clearwater, FL. He does not have a star rating according to ESPN's Recruiting Nation.

UPDATE- 9:33 — Bobcats sign Durrell Wood as the first offensive lineman of 2013. He is the fifth offensive player signed in this class.

UPDATE- 9:17- Troy Mangen joins the 2013 recruiting class. He has deep family ties to the program. His father, Mike and uncle Doug, both played for Ohio. They rank first and eighth in career tackles at Ohio.

Signing day is in full swing for Ohio Football. So far, five new student-athletes signed on the dotted line for the Bobcats.

Wide receiver Justin Wyatt (Suwanee, GA) was the first three-star recruit for the 2013 recruiting class. And he was the 130th ranked wideout according to ESPN. He is joined by Brendan Cope, another wide receiver in this class.

He joins defensive lineman Tarell Basham to round out the out-of-state recruit tally so far.

Three in-state recruits:  Quentin Poling (Elida), Mason Morgan (Sycamore), and Trent Smart (Clinton-Massie) have also signed.

Follow @ThePostSports for updates throughout signing day. Check www.thepost.ohiou.edu for updates to this story.

nr225008@ohiou.edu