Variety of benefit efforts held for those affected by Union Street fire

Texas Roadhouse

Monday

Texas Roadhouse,

996 E. Sate St.

Texas Roadhouse will be donating 10% of all food sales on Monday, November 24 to the victims of the fire.

Rise of the Phoenix

6 p.m. Thursday, December 18

Casa Nueva, 6 W. State St.

Hil Hackworth, a local performer in the group DysFunktional Family, is organizing a benefit show that is looking to expand after more than 800 people RSVP’d to the event on  Facebook. More details coming soon.

William the Accountant

Saturday

Casa Nueva,

6 W. State St.

At William the Accountant’s album release show, all proceeds from album sales as well as the band’s cut of the cover will be donated to the Rise of the Phoenix donation pool.

Pete Shooner

http://www.gofundme.com/hddgh4

A GoFundMe page has been created to help employees of Union Street businesses recover. The goal has been raised from $20,000 to $40,000, and gained more than $30,000 for Union Street employees already.

Tiffany Chapman

http://www.gofundme.com/hdi2xs

Once the $500 dollar goal is reached, the donations from this GoFundMe campaign will be donated directly to the owners of The Union. Any further donations after the goal is reached will be donated on a bi-weekly basis.

Hip-Hop Shop

10 p.m., Thursday

Theta Chi Fraternity House, 117 E. State St.

At the next Hip-Hop Shop, which used to take place at the Union Bar & Grill, admission is free but donations will be collected.

Number Fest Thursday

For one day donating all proceeds of ticket sales for 13Fest, visit www.thenumberfest.com/2013-tickets/

HomagE

Thursday

All proceeds from Homage Ohio University apparel sales on Thursday will be donated to The Ohio Parents and Family Endowment and the Union Street Employee Relief Fund. Items can be bought at Homage retail stores & online at homage.com

Burrito Buggy

Began Wednesday

The Burrito Buggy will be donating $0.50 for each burrito sold and $1 for each T-Shirt sold. Sales made from shopathensohio.com will generate $2 in donations.

A Capella Benefit Show

9:30 p.m., Friday

Intersection of Court & Union Street

Title IX, an all female group auditioned out of the Ohio Women’s Ensemble; Leading Tones, an all-male group; New Chords on the Block, OHIO’s only co-ed A Cappella group; and Tempo Tantrums, an all-female group, will perform on the intersection of Court and Union. Donations will be taken.

Union Street Strong T-Shirt Campaign

www.traxlertees.com/shop/clothing/unionstreetstrong-t-shirt/

Traxler Custom Printing is offering #UnionStreetStrong T-Shirts and sweatshirts. All proceeds will be donated to the businesses affected by the fire.

Beat Back the Blaze Benefit

9 p.m., Friday

Club Underground (Basement of Red Brick), 14 N. Court St.

At Club Underground, Manitoa, Arpetrio and After Funk will be playing a benefit show. Donations will be collected for employees of affected businesses and musicians who lost their gear in the fire.