Reds Director of Player Development Jeff Graupe, relief pitcher Logan Ondrusek, manager Bryan Price, minor league third baseman Seth Mejias-Brean and broadcasters Chris Welsh, Jeff Piecoro answer questions from fans at The Market on State Jan. 23, 2014.

Eric Davis, Walt Jocketty and more visit Athens Thursday with Cincinnati Reds Caravan

Cincinnati Reds outfielder Eric Davis, a member of the team's Hall of Fame, will be among seven associated with the franchise to stop in Athens Thursday evening on the team's annual caravan trip.

Reds Caravan will be at The Market on State, 1002 E. State St., from 6:30-9 p.m. Thursday.

Davis, who enjoyed a 17-season career that included 282 home runs, will be joined by broadcaster Thom Brennaman, a graduate of Ohio University, President of Baseball Operations and General Manager Walt Jocketty, catcher Tucker Barnhart, relief pitcher Sam LeCure, minor league outfielder Kyle Waldrop and team mascot Mr. Redlegs.

Brennaman, who has been a member of the Reds booth since Oct. 2006, regularly calls nationally televised MLB and NFL games for FOX Sports.

Jocketty has served as Reds GM since April 2008. Before his role with the Reds, Jocketty served as GM of the St. Louis Cardinals from 1994 to 2007.

Lecure is the owner of a career 3.53 earned run average in five seasons with Cincinnati. Barnhart got his first taste of major league action in 2014, when he appeared in 21 games for the Reds.

@akarl_smith

as299810@ohio.edu