Ohio football announces 2015 signing class

Here's a live post of the Bobcats' 2015 class from National Signing Day.

Wednesday is National Signing Day around the country, including for Ohio football. Below is the Bobcats' 2015 recruiting class by position:

QB: Quinton Maxwell 6-3, 205; other offers: none

Conner Krizancic 6-2, 200; other offers: none

RB: None

WR: Kyle Belack 5-11, 195; other offers: Marshall

Elijah Ball 6-2, 175; other offers: Cincinnati, UConn, Kent State, Western Michigan, Air Force, Bowling Green, Eastern Michigan

Matthew Seymour 6-0, 175; other offers: none

TE: None

OT: Austen Pleasants 6-6, 305; other offers: Akron, Toledo

Marques Grimes 6-6, 295; other offers: none

OG: JUCO Joshua Cooper 6-1, 315; others offers: none

JUCO Joe Anderson 6-6, 330; other offers: none

C: None

DE: Sam McKnight 6-1, 242; other offers: Georgia Tech, Toledo, Buffalo, Akron, Bowling Green

Keith Key 6-4, 225; other offers: Indiana State, New Hampshire, North Dakota, and Rhode Island

DT: Brian Arp 6-4, 260; other offers: South Dakota, South Dakota St, Liberty

OLB: Signed London Cloud 6-0, 210; other offers: Bowling Green, Toledo

Clayton Glasco 6-1, 215; other offers: Eastern Michigan

ILB: Evan Croutch 6-0, 220; other offers: Buffalo, Duquesne, Youngstown State

Demetrius Colbert 6-0, 235; other offers: Eastern Michigan

CB: Jeff Christian Jr. 5-11, 175; other offers: Minnesota, Purdue, Toledo, Western Michigan, Ball State, Bowling Green, Akron

Maxwell Howell 6-1, 185; other offers: Indiana, Purdue

S: Deontai Williams 6-1, 185; other offers: Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU, Mississippi State, Notre Dame, UCLA, Utah, Louisville, Boise State, North Carolina, NC State, Purdue

SJavon Hagan 6-0, 190; other offers: Ole Miss, Utah, Cincinnati, Wake Forest, Western Kentucky,  Miami (OH), Charlotte

Mayne Williams 6-0, 188; other offers: Eastern Michigan

K: Louie Zervos 5-9, 165; other offers: none

LS: Jake Hale 6-2, 205; other offers: none

ATH: Ryan Luehrman 6-4, 185; other offers: none

Adam Luehrman 6-4, 185; other offers: none

7:08 am
Adam and Ryan Leuhrman become first to sign in the class at Athens High School. Both accepted grayshirt offers meaning they will not officially enroll until spring 2016. Will still have four years of eligibility. Both project to be wide receivers at Ohio

7:23 am

Olentangy Liberty High School long snapper Jake Hale signs with Ohio. He was the No. 8 long snapper according to ESPN. Verbally committed with the Bobcats over the summer.

7:49 am

Princeton High School's Elijah Ball signs with the Bobcats becoming the fourth signee of the day. Ball committed to Ohio back in December. Held offers from Cincinnati and UConn amongst others. Ball was rated as a three star recruit by Rivals.com

7:52 am

Youngstown Boardman High School linebacker Evan Croutch signs with Ohio becoming the first defensive player to sign. Croutch is more suited to play inside linebacker at 6-0, 220.

8:22 am

The first of the two quarterbacks sign with the Bobcats in Quinton Maxwell. The Richmond, MO native is 6-3, 210 and is a prototypical pocket quarterback with an accurate arm.

8:30 am

Cornerback Jeff Christian Jr., safety Mayne Williams, and linebacker Demetrius Colbert all sign at Colerain High School. Christian the most coveted had offers from Minnesota, Purdue among others. He was rated as a three star prospect by ESPN and rated as the No. 59 cornerback in the class of 2015. Williams was also a three star prospect according to ESPN and was ranked as the No. 141 safety in the country.

8:36 am

Ohio lands its first offensive lineman commitment in Marques Grimes from Southfield, MI. Grimes stands at 6-6, 295 and projects to play tackle for the Bobcats. He was rated as a two star offensive lineman by Rivals.com

9:00 am

Ohio announces the signing of cornerback Maxwell Howell from West Palm Beach, FL. Maxwell (6-2, 185) is already enrolled and is on campus for the spring semester. A three star recruit by ESPN was ranked the No. 102 cornerback in the country. Held offers from Indiana and Purdue.

9:17 am

Deontai Williams from Jacksonville, Fla. announces he has switched his commitment from the University of Georgia to Ohio University. Williams held five SEC offers as well as numerous other offers from big programs around the country. ESPN rated him as a four star recruit and the No. 231 recruit in the country. Big hitter at 6-1, 185.

9:20 am

William's high school teammate at Trinity Christian in Jacksonville, safety Javon Hagan, signs with Ohio. Hagan (6-0, 190) held offers from Ole Miss, Utah, Cincinnati, Wake Forest, Western Kentucky, and Miami (OH). Rated as a three star prospect by ESPN and the No. 119 safety of the 2015 class.

9:35 am

Glenville High School defensive end Sam McKnight sends in his letter of intent. At 6-3, 267, McKnight played both defensive tackle and end in high school. Will likely play defensive end at Ohio as he has a quick first step off the ball. McKnight held an offer from Georgia Tech among others.

9:47 am

Ohio adds outside linebacker Clayton Glasco to the class of 2015. The Pickerington Central High School product was rated as a three star prospect by ESPN and the No. 121 outside linebacker.

10:10 am

The Bobcats add another linebacker to the class with London Cloud from Bedford High School. At 6-0, 210, Cloud is projected to play outside linebacker at Ohio. He was rated as a two star prospect by ESPN and the No. 63 inside linebacker of 2015.

10:20 am

Returning to Frank Solich's roots Ohio adds defensive lineman Brian Arp from Kearney, NE. At 6-3, 265, Arp will likely move inside and be a defensive tackle. He was rated as a two star prospect by Rivals.com

10:43 am

Kyle Belack becomes the second wide receiver to sign with Ohio. The Myrtle Beach, SC product committed to the Bobcats early on in the process. He chose Ohio over rival Marshall who had also offered him. Belack was a two star rated prospect by Rivals.com

11:05 am

Ohio announces the signing of two junior college offensive linemen in Joe Anderson and Josh Cooper. Anderson (6-6, 320) and Cooper (6-2, 309) both enrolled in January. They will add depth and competition to a line that struggled to stay health last season.

12:04 pm

Offensive lineman Austen Pleasants signs with the Bobcats. The Ironton product stands 6-7, 295 and projects to be a tackle for Ohio. Pleasents was rated as a two star prospect by Rivals.com

12:20 pm

Keith Key becomes the 23rd member of Ohio's 2015 recruiting class. Key played both tight end and linebaker in high school, but will play linebaker for the Bobcats. The 6-3, 216 product from Bishop Hartley High School just verbally committed to Ohio last week. He was rated as a two star prospect Rivals.com.

12:32 pm

Under Armor All-American kicker Louis Zervos signs with the Bobcats. Zervos committed last week after Ohio extended him his first D-I offer. Along with Jake Hale, the Bobcats will now have five special teams players on scholarship. Zervos was rated as a three star prospect by ESPN and the No. 9 kicker in the country.

12:45 pm

Ohio welcomes their final member of the class in the form of quarterback Conner Krizancic. He originally committed to play at the University of Minnesota before transferring in January to play for the Bobcats. The Mentor High School product was rated as a three star prospect by ESPN coming out of high school.