Wiz Khalifa performs during 12Fest at The Venue. (Calvin Mattheis | For the Post)

$10 BYOB fee to take place at 13Fest

Attendees can still bring their alcohol to the 13th edition of Number Fest, but there is a price to pay, namely a $10, cash only, service fee.

The updated alcohol rules for this year’s edition of #Fest state due to “increased safety measurements, compliance with state regulations, sanitations and permits.” No previously opened bottles or cans are permitted into the festival.

BYOB tickets can be purchased on the #Fest ticketing site, according to thenumberfest.com.

VIP ticket possessors do not have to pay an additional BYOB fee.

No hard liquor is permitted to be brought into the festival.

Just like 12 Fest, no drinks can be consumed from the original bottle or container, and must be poured into a plastic cup. Disposable or plastic cups will be provided upon entrance.

Alcohol, including premium liquor, will be also be available at four fully stocked bars, with happy hour specials from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Attendees can also buy full cases of beer on festival grounds.

13Fest is going to be the largest gathering of food trucks in southeast Ohio with over 20 trucks being present, according to recent tweets by @thenumberfest.

Transportation is also going to be provided at 13 Fest; free shuttle rides will be guaranteed to everyone attending, according to the Twitter account.

Dominic Petrozzi, the founder of the festival, was not immediately available for comment.

@liz_backo

eb823313@ohio.edu