A group of men sing a sexually explicit song on the steps of an Ohio University sorority Wednesday night.

Ohio University investigating Acacia due to sexually explicit song

Acacia fraternity members were linked to a video of men singing a sexually explicit song outside of Alpha Delta Pi sorority house.

Ohio University's chapter of Acacia is being investigated by the university following a video of a sexually explicit song that was posted to social media, OU spokeswoman Katie Quaranta said in an email.

The organization "has been issued a directive to immediately cease and desist all organizational activity" while the investigation is ongoing, Quaranta said in an email.

"The conditions of this directive mean that the group is not to meet in any capacity, officially or unofficially,” Quaranta said in an email. “This includes chapter meetings, meetings of the executive board, recruitment, new member education and activities, (Interfraternity Council) events, fraternity programming and chapter social or philanthropic events."

Quaranta said a preliminary investigation indicated members of Acacia were the men in a video, shot by a Post staff member Wednesday at about 10 p.m., who appear to sing the phrases, "Send nudes, don't let me down. Take my soft dick and make it harder," to the tune of "Hey Jude" by The Beatles.

The men were singing to Alpha Delta Pi sorority members on the front steps of the sorority chapter’s house on South Court Street.

The cease and desist will not affect living arrangements for those living in the Acacia fraternity house on East State Street, as it is not university-owned, Quaranta said in an email.

The fraternity's rush chair, Logan Terrell, declined to comment.

The song is not the first time Acacia has been scrutinized for sex-related misconduct. In August, the OU Student Union circulated a pamphlet to OU students that accused the fraternity of being “notorious for drugging their free drinks and raping girls.”

F--kRapeCulture posted a petition on Change.orglast November calling for Acacia to be banned from campus because of similar claims.

@MariaDeVito13

md781510@ohio.edu