ideliverthat.com, formerly Campus Delivery, has rebranded

Campus Delivery rebrands as DeliverTHAT

An Athens-born delivery service is rebranding and expanding.

DeliverTHAT, formerly known as Campus Delivery, recently launched an Uber-esque smartphone app, changed its name to DeliverTHAT and revamped its website as part of a push to expand the service beyond college campuses, DeliverTHAT co-founder Aaron Hoffman told The Post.

"We wanted to expand from college towns to pretty much everywhere," Hoffman said.

DeliverTHAT hopes to operate in spaces such as office buildings and retirement communities, and already has plans to open in an office building in Akron in the coming weeks, Hoffman said.

The service is hiring at several of its locations

The app works sort of like Uber, Hoffman said — DeliverTHAT does't have employees, but rather, it has drivers that clock in and out at their convenience. 

Delivery people operate as independent contractors and must meet certain specifications to work with DeliverTHAT, according to its website. Delivery people make $2.30 per order plus tips.

Much DeliverTHAT's business still occurs at OU. The service has 28 drivers in Athens and around 45 across all locations. 

Two former OU students founded the service in Athens about four years ago. Both graduated from OU in the spring of 2016. They have previously told The Post they earned enough from the venture to cover the cost of school and general living expenses during their time in Athens. 

@JeremyHTweets

jh082913@ohio.edu