Marco Omta is a freshman studying music production.

Sarcastic Scoop: Electoral College the Second Biggest College Scam Since Trump University

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Ever since the entire Trump University scandal, from which President-elect Donald Trump has agreed to pay a $45 million settlement, it was considered the worst scam out of every college in the United States, if not the world. 

However, countless negative reviews from those attending the Electoral College have awarded it the number one place. Many people have been complaining that, as a college, it is inefficient, unfair and poorly representative of its attendees.

One large criticism is that the college doesn’t tend to accept city students, mostly small-town students, and therefore is not properly representative of all its applicants. Despite the fact that many people dislike the Electoral College and wish it did not exist, because of its deep-rooted history in the United States, it will not be going away in the foreseeable future.

Supposedly, also, the Electoral College is both very expensive to get in and does not have an accessible party scene.

Not much can be found about the educational system of the Electoral College, but presumably, it is just as bad as apparently everything else about it. 

Both Trump University and the Electoral College have largely benefited Donald Trump unfairly, and many people are tired of him using colleges to give himself a leg up. That being said, Trump has said that he wants to rid the country of the Electoral College and has called it unfair, despite refusing to accept the advantages it has given him.

Hopefully, people will stop applying to the Electoral College soon, since nobody seems to like it. However, due to the historically rooted nature of the college, it will likely continue existing for quite a while.

Marco Omta is a sophomore studying music production. Please note that the views and opinions of the columnists do not reflect those of The Post. What do you think of Donald Trump? Email Marco at

mo183714@ohio.edu.