Aria joined the dark side in the May 30 episode of Pretty Little Liars. (provided via Pretty Little Liars Twitter)

Has Aria really joined the dark side on ‘Pretty Little Liars’?

A pretty little liar has been betraying her friends.

Aria (Lucy Hale) was previously recruited by A.D., but in Tuesday's episode of Pretty Little Liars, she is forced to vandalize a new room in Ali’s house.

Emily (Shay Mitchell) decided to surprise Alison (Sasha Pieterse) with a crib and other baby accessories for their future child. Emily put all of the new furniture and toys in Alison’s old room, and Alison was more than grateful. However, the new features didn’t stay in tip-top shape for long.

While A.D. was taking care of another situation, they told Aria to destroy the baby’s room. Aria created a hanging mobile out of dolls resembling the liars and A.D.’s notorious black gloves. She also splattered a substance that looked like blood around the room and tore apart the toys. When Alison and Emily returned to the home, Aria struggled to find a way out but managed to do so in just enough time.

Aria has reached a whole new level of shady, but she might have only done that to get back the file A.D. is holding — A.D. has Aria’s police file that supposedly contains all of her secrets.

But the episode didn’t end there. When Aria goes back to Ezra’s (Ian Harding) apartment, she breaks down. She obviously felt guilty about what she did, but will the girls forgive her when they figure out it was her?

Some fans reacted to Aria’s new job on Twitter: 

Pretty Little Liars airs every Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Freeform.

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu