Emison is having a baby, but it's a little more complicated than the two might hope. (PROVIDED via TVLine)

It’s official — Emison is having a baby

Two pretty little liars are having a baby, and as per usual, it’s complicated. In season six, Emily (Shay Mitchell) decided to remove some of her eggs so she could help couples who couldn’t have children. It was later revealed that A.D. took the eggs and the location was unknown until recent episodes.

In the May 9 episode, Alison (Sasha Pieterse) figured out the infamous A.D. performed surgery on her and implanted Emily ’s eggs in her. A.D. has taken it too far, but it may have brought a hopeful couple together.

Through blood tests, it was confirmed in the Tuesday, May 23 episode that Emily is the mother of the baby Alison is carrying, but it is unclear who the father is. Emily and Alison know for sure that it does not belong to Alison’s former husband, Elliott Rollins also known as Archer Dunhill. That is a blessing because he proved to be a bad guy. Not to mention he was super creepy.

When Emily tells Alison she wants her to keep the baby, she also has to tell Paige (Lindsey Shaw) about the new information. This ultimately led Paige to encourage Emily to be with Alison.

“I’ve learned so much from loving you,” Paige said to Emily before they share one more kiss. “One of the most important things you’ve taught me is you can’t be greedy.”

Sorry, Pailey fans, but the couple is no more. Paige will be leaving Rosewood, but not before she talks to one more person — Alison

The two have had a rocky relationship because Alison bullied Paige in school. Paige seemed to have put all of that behind her and asked Alison a very important question: “Emily. Do you love her?”

Alison didn’t know how to respond, but what she said of Emily suggested she has strong feelings toward her friend.

“She sees who you really are,” Alison said. “Maybe that’s the scariest part.”

Emison fans — the “ship” name for Emily and Alison — rejoice because the two are going to raise a baby together, and it looks like they might finally confess their love for one another. Could they even be one of the two couples to get married in the series finale?

Some fans took to Twitter to express feelings about the Emison news: 

Pretty Little Liars airs every Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Freeform.

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu