Drake Bell and Josh Peck reunited at the MTV VMAs. (photo via @shuapeck Instagram)

Hug me, brotha — Drake Bell and Josh Peck finally make up at 2017 VMAs

Every relationship has its ups and downs — and Drake Bell and Josh Peck's is no exception. After reuniting at the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards, it appears the two have settled their differences by sharing a big hug.

Hug me....

A post shared by Josh Peck (@shuapeck) on

Earlier this summer, Bell caused an uproar around the world when he found out he was not invited to his former co-star’s wedding, causing him to send out a series of spiteful tweets.

“True colors have come out today. Message is loud and clear. Ties are officially cut. I’ll miss you brother,” one read. Fans caught wind of the drama and immediately jumped to Drake’s defense, reacting in a crestfallen manner.

Since then, the tweets have been deleted, and Bell told Entertainment Tonight that trying to settle the score on Twitter was not the best idea. He also shared they have been through everything you could possibly think of which makes them the “yin and yang of brotherly love.”

You may remember these two from their time on Drake & Josh from 2004-2007 on Nickelodeon.

Being the season of reunions, Bell shared that he would be open to reprising his role if the timing was right. Even if we don't get a reunion, all is still right in the world now that the two have finally made up.

Some fans are reacting to the news as well:

@jprintup1

jp583215@ohio.edu