Check out these new fall make-up releases. (photo via @toofaced Instagram)

7 new makeup products to create your best fall look

Fall is, in my opinion, the best season for makeup. Light, natural summer looks are fine, but nothing beats a dark burgundy smokey eye paired with a matte lipstick to give off a polished, sophisticated look.

This fall has blessed us with tons of new releases that are perfect for the change in season. Here are seven of the prettiest newly-released products to add to your Sephora and Ulta wish lists.

Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($45)

Can you imagine better fall tones? Too Faced’s new Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette has all the shades you need to create the perfect fall look, whether you’re a dark matte lover or prefer a lighter, more natural look. And let’s not forget that Too Faced undeniably has the cutest packaging in the world AND their Just Peachy line smells like real peaches.

GINGER BINGE. MOSCOW MULE. #KILLAWATT ➡️www.fentybeauty.com

A post shared by FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA (@fentybeauty) on

Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter ($34)

Queen Rihanna has finally revealed her Fenty Beauty line to the world and it’s everything we hoped for and more. The wide range of shades available in everything from foundation to highlight ensures that Fenty Beauty will be all-inclusive for beauty gurus of any skin tone. 

This particular highlight shade will look pair great with matte earthy tones to give a pop of shine, and it’s cream-powder hybrid formula will ensure it goes on smooth and stays on.

Subculture palette @eternallyflawless #abhsubculture

A post shared by Anastasia Beverly Hills (@anastasiabeverlyhills) on

Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eye Shadow Palette ($42)

ABH’s Subculture Eye Shadow Palette was released in July, but unless you were able to buy it within minutes of its release, you were probably one of the ones who had to wait for a restock – it sold out almost instantly. Its uncommon tones such as bright yellow and turquoise, and its mix of matte and shimmer tones make it perfect for an autumn night out.

Kat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Refillable Palette ($49)

Kat Von D, the reigning goddess of vegan cosmetics, recently released a new version of her Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette, and this time it’s refillable! The six shades of bronzer and highlighter will sculpt your skin flawlessly through the last of your summer tan and well into winter.

Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation ($58)

Summer is great for BB creams with just a dash of concealer, but if you’re like me, fall means it’s time to get back to full coverage foundation. Despite it being a little pricier than most foundations, Yves Saint Laurent’s newest release is getting rave reviews in the Sephora comment section. However, a regular criticism seems to be the lack of options in darker shades. 

NYX In Your Element Lipstick Earth Collection ($8 lipstick, $29.99 eyeshadow palette)

NYX has great products and it’s super affordable, so what’s not to love? This year, they released their In Your Element collection, which includes six different shadow palettes and lipstick collections inspired by the six elements: air, water, earth, wind, fire and metal.

I particularly love the Earth lipstick collection for fall. It has three beautiful dark shades in copper, wine and dark brown that are sure to look great on you while you sip your pumpkin spice latte.

Tarte Big Blush Book Volume III ($60)

Tarte’s newest Big Blush Book has SEVEN different shades and a highlighter, which is ridiculous. All of the shades are so pretty, so you’ve got plenty of options to create your perfect autumn flush. They’re also made with Tarte’s Amazonian Clay formula which I can personally testify is super long-lasting.

This deal is only available on Tarte’s website and it’s a limited time offer, so grab it while you can!

@adeichelberger

ae595714@ohio.edu