A full-service Starbucks is set to open in Athens this summer. (Photo via @starbucks Instagram) 

6 underrated drinks to get at The Front Room

Correction appended.

It’s easy to become trapped in a regular coffee order, but mixing it up can add a little fun to any day, as long as you know what you want. Here are five recommendations for any coffee drinker, from a real barista.

1. Iced coffee with white chocolate and toffee nut syrup (Tall $2.75) 

With or without cream, this drink is killer. A combination many wouldn’t think of, it’s all about the subtle changes that take your coffee from life-saving to life-changing.

2. Caramel Macchiato with cinnamon dolche in place of vanilla (Tall $3.75) 

As we all know, Caramel Macchiatos have a disgusting amount of sugar in them. This option definitely won’t fix that, but it’ll spice up this dessert of a drink. You can even ask for cinnamon topping in addition to the caramel, just be ready to feel extra fall-friendly when you do.

3. Caramel steamer (Tall $2.35) 

This one isn’t a coffee drink, but is the delicious cousin of hot chocolate. If you’re in the mood for something cozy but aren’t feeling the chocolate right now, try a caramel steamer. 

4. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino (Tall $3.95) 

This one is a little more common, but not everyone is aware that the beloved pumpkin spice latte can be turned into a coffee-based milkshake! With the unusual fall heat this year, we all have to get the pumpkin flavor fix via iced and blended drinks, and this is a perfect option.

5. Iced Caffè Mocha with coconut milk (Tall $4.45)

If you’re desperately clinging to the warmth of summer, ignore the dropping leaves a little longer with this iced drink. Iced mochas are nothing new, but if you’ve never tried coconut milk, now is the time. It provides a light flavor that pairs well with the chocolate and espresso, and comes with fewer calories and significantly less environmental havoc.

6. London Fog (Tall $2.95)

A London Fog is Earl Grey tea, steamed milk, and vanilla syrup, all combined to make the perfect latte. If you like to imagine yourself in Europe, being classy and drinking tea on a foggy morning, this is the drink to keep you in your imagination.

@hrichards1000

hr899116@ohio.edu

Correction: A previous version of the headline incorrectly stated the number of drinks listed in the report. There are six drinks in the report. The headline has been update to reflect the most accurate information.