'Animal Crossing' is finally coming to mobile devices; Check out these spooky drinks at the bars

Today is Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017. Here’s what you need to know: 

News from The Post

Learn how Athens and Ohio University cooperate with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE. (The Post)

Try these spooky Halloween drinks at the bars this week. (The Post)

Here are the upcoming showings of Halloween movies around Athens this week. (The Post

Good morning, 

Save up your Bells and prepare to be hired by Tom Nook: Animal Crossing is finally coming to mobile devices.

Polygon reports that Nintendo will hold a news conference Tuesday night at 11 p.m. — Wednesday at noon in Japan — to give the first look at the long-awaited mobile version of the popular Nintendo community simulation game.

Announced in April and delayed by Nintendo's work on another of its mobile games, Super Mario Run, the mobile Animal Crossing will be the fifth game in the series and the first since 2013's New Leaf, released on Nintendo 3DS.

Let's just hope we don't have to deal with Mr. Resetti this time.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

Athens Weather

Tuesday should be a little less dreary than Monday, but it will be a bit cooler — mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. A high of 58 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

Scores and Game Times

None to report, but learn what makes Ohio running back A.J. Ouellette such a team player.

You might also want to know…

Myeshia Johnson, the wife of one of the four U.S. soldiers killed in Niger three weeks ago, says she has "nothing to say" to President Donald Trump after a phone conversation she says "made (her) cry even worse." (The Washington Post)

A Parma man built a two-story AT-AT walker from Star Wars in his front yard. (USA Today)

Get ready for the second season of Stranger Things. (The Verge)

@alexrmccann

am622914@ohio.edu