'Me too' social media movement shows the magnitude of sexual assault; University in alleged talks to increase graduate student compensation

News from The Post: 

People find loopholes to get tattoos despite intoxication. (The Post

University in alleged talks to increase graduate student compensation. (The Post)

City council approved a bid for the Richland Avenue project. (The Post)

Good morning,

You may have noticed a lot of people posting "me too" to their social media timelines throughout the past few days. On Sunday, actress Alyssa Milano tweeted out a call for women to post the phrase if they are a survivor harassment or assault. Since then, outlets like Twitter and Facebook have been flooded with the two words, showing how many women this affects. The original tweet now has over fifty-thousand replies. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

Athens Weather

You may want to add an extra layer before you head to class this morning, there will be a high of 63 degrees and a low of 34 this evening. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

Scores and Game Times

The Bobcats trounced BGSU this past weekend, Sports Editor Andrew Gillis and Jimmy Watkins discuss it on this episode of Leaving at Halftime. (The Post)

Athens High School looks to finish their football season on a high note with two games left. (The Post)

You might also want to know…

A man was annoyed with his wife and hid in the woods for a decade. (New Zealand Herald)

Top Trump official ordered for ICE members to portray immigrants as criminals to justify immigration crackdown. (The Intercept)

Canadian man shocked to hear Trump was president after his release from being kidnapped by the Taliban in 2012. (The Hill)

@chuck_greenlee

cg153314@ohio.edu