Taco Bell and Forever 21 are releasing clothes today; Find out how Pumpkin the cat became a local celebrity

Today is Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017. Here’s what you need to know. 

News from The Post

OU looks to hire a legal consultant for international students. (The Post)

Reported gas leak near the Ohio University Aquatics Center leads to an evacuation of the area on Tuesday. (The Post

How Pumpkin the cat became an Athens celebrity. (The Post)

Good morning, 

Taco Bell and Forever 21 are launching an apparel collaboration today.

The clothing will be available in select Forever 21 stores across the U.S. and forever21.com

The collection will have tops, bodysuits and cropped hoodies for women. While men have the option of a hoodie, a sweatshirt or an anorak jacket. 

“We often think of Taco Bell as 'the fast fashion of food,’ given how we continuously introduce innovative limited edition products that everyone can enjoy, so when it came to our first ever retail collaboration, we knew our partner had to be the leader in actual fast fashion," said Marisa Thalberg, chief marketing officer at Taco Bell Corp.

Athens Weather

Grab an umbrella because Wednesday will be cloudy with a 70 percent chance of rain. High of 76 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

Scores and Game Times.

The field hockey team takes on Ball State at home on Thursday at 5 p.m. (The Post)

You might also want to know…

Wildfires engulfs Northern California leaving 10 dead and forcing more than 20,000 people to evacuate. (NYT)

North Korea "hackers" claimed to have stolen about 235 gigabytes of South Korean military documents including a plan to assassinate Kim Jong-un. (BBC)

Amazon is currently working with a company known as Phrame to develop a new way to deliver packages safely. (The Verge)

@laila_riaz

lr784616@ohio.edu