Make sure to add these seven new makeup products to your wish list this holiday season. (Photo via @urbandecaycosmetics Instagram)

7 holiday beauty products to add to your wish list

It’s the best time of year for makeup lovers. 

Nearly every major brand is releasing a ton of new products for its holiday collection, many of which are in vaults priced way less than it would cost to buy the products separately. Bright lips colors and glittery eye palettes are super popular for the holidays this year, and these products will definitely brighten up your winter days.

Here are seven products sold at Ulta Beauty or Sephora to add to your Christmas list (or treat yourself to) for the perfect holiday look. 

1. Too Faced Boss Lady Beauty Agenda ($58)

This one is for all the makeup loving boss babes! Available now at @sephora. #regram @sephorafrance #toofaced

A post shared by Too Faced Cosmetics (@toofaced) on

Too Faced is the reigning ruler of cute packaging, and this product is no exception. The adorable agenda-style book includes a mini blush, bronzer, highlight, lipstick, mascara and a brand new 24-color eye palette in holiday-inspired shades like Santa’s Helper, Jolly and Slay Bells. Everything you need to look adorable for every holiday event is in this vault, which is undeniably one of the best of the year. 

2. NYX Lippie Countdown Advent Calendar ($65)

NYX’s lip products are the best kept secrets in the makeup world. They’re great quality and super affordable, and the brand has some great dupes for more expensive products. This vault has a different lip color for each of the 24 days before Christmas to keep your look fresh all month. The wide range of colors in mattes and glosses make the collection a great value.

3. Tarte Magic Star Collector’s Set ($49)

Like Too Faced, Tarte created a new vault this season with nearly everything you need for your makeup look of the day. This set includes two mini blushes, a highlighter, bronzer, mascara, eyeliner and two lip products. The best part is the 25-shade eye palette with both matte and metallic shades. The Amazonian clay long-wear formula used in several of the products works great to ensure everything stays in place.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit ($40)

Sugar #GlowKit @lilia.iva

A post shared by Anastasia Beverly Hills (@anastasiabeverlyhills) on

Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Glow Kits are always stunning, and this new release will give you a beautiful shine for all of your holiday functions. The four adorably named shades, Marshmallow, Gumdrop, Butterscotch and Starburst, are super versatile and can be used together to create the perfect shade to match any look.

5. Becca Après Ski Glow Face Palette ($54)

If the Glow Kit isn’t enough shine for you, Becca has a pretty new cheek palette that includes two shimmery blushes, three highlights and a bronzer. This collection could definitely work for all situations to create everything from a dewy, natural everyday look to a dramatic glow for a night out.

6. Urban Decay Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow Palette ($55)

Hello, is it me you're lookin' for? #HeavyMetalHoliday #UrbanDecay

A post shared by Urban Decay Cosmetics (@urbandecaycosmetics) on

Urban Decay’s Naked eye palettes are notoriously awesome, and the solid reviews on this one looks like it’s no different. The palette includes 10 neutral shades and 10 brights to mix and match, and the range of super sparkly shades seem to scream “New Years Eve party.”

7. Sephora Favorites Superstars Everyday Must-Haves ($75)

Sephora gathered its favorite products of the year from a range of high-quality brands and put them all together in this kit for a great price. Valued at $224, the sampler includes three full-sized and 10 deluxe-sized products to keep you looking your best all year. 

@adeichelberger

ae595714@ohio.edu