McDonald’s is debuting a new sandwich inspired by menu hacks; bars prep for Saturday's Athens Halloween Block Party

Today is Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018. Here’s what you need to know: 

Good morning,

If you’re obsessed with finding the ultimate fast food menu hacks, a new sandwich at McDonald’s might make your quest a little easier.

The company is introducing the Triple Breakfast Stacks, a limited-time menu item inspired by menu hacks. It contains two sausage patties, bacon, two slices of cheese and an egg on either a biscuit, a McMuffin or a McGriddle.

Customers can order the behemoth sandwich starting Nov. 1.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Uptown bars are preparing for Saturday’s annual Athens Halloween Block Party. (The Post)

Rape kits haven’t been offered at Hudson Health Center since 2005. Here’s why. (The Post)

OU’s dean of libraries plans to retire in December. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times: 

It’s time for midweek MACtion. Check out The Post’s gameday guide for tonight’s home football game vs. Ball State. (The Post)

The volleyball team will take on Kent State and Eastern Michigan this weekend. (The Post)

Learn how volleyball star Tia Jimerson thrived instead of stressing while she was injured. (The Post)

Athens Weather 

Mostly cloudy with with a high of 54 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Mysterious packages containing explosives were sent to CNN and several prominent Democratic political leaders, including former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. (CNN)

Yahoo will pay $50 million in damages after a controversial data breach in 2013. (The Verge)

A new species of crocodile was discovered in Africa. (National Geographic)

@Heeeeeres_Jonny

jp351014@ohio.edu