Couple from five-year-old Red Brick Twitter photo are engaged; Women’s Center and Women’s Panhellenic Association to organize Love Yourself Week

Today is Monday, Oct. 22, 2018. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning,

Country Nights at Red Brick Tavern may not be a thing anymore, but former Bobcat Meredith Broadwater’s relationship is certainly still going strong.

Broadwater (on Twitter @Mere_Broadwater) retweeted a five-year-old post Friday from Red Brick’s account which features a photo of her kissing someone during Country Night at the bar.

That other person in the photo is now her fiancé, according to her latest update.

There’s no word on whether or not Country Nights will make a comeback though.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Most universities usually don’t offer classes on African languages like Akan and Wolof, but OU does. (The Post)

Campus Recreation’s budget is decreasing, according to OU’s Student Affairs report. (The Post)

The Women’s Center and the Women’s Panhellenic Association are teaming up to organize events for Love Yourself Week. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Ohio holds its Mid-American Conference Championship hopes in its own hands. (The Post)

Field hockey lost to Kent State over the weekend. (The Post)

Hockey split its first league series of the year against Iowa State. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Today will be 60 degrees and sunny. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

McDonald’s, Five Guys and 20 other burger chains have been given F’s after a review of antibiotic use in their beef products. (CBS)

A pizza restaurant employee drove 450 miles to bring food to a man hospitalized with cancer — even though the store doesn’t offer delivery. (CNN)

A recent survey found seven percent of Americans believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows. (NBC)

@thenextbigming

kp03216@gmail.com