The Titanic II will set off on its maiden voyage in 2022; Honey for the Heart Parade announces its theme for Halloween

Today is Tuesday, Oct. 23, 2018. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

If you have always wanted to shout “I’m king of the world!” from the bow of the Titanic, your dreams might actually come true. 

Sure, the original Titanic hit an iceberg and sank April 12, 1912, but the Titanic II is setting sail in 2022, according to the Indy Star. The boat is an exact replica of the Titanic and will even venture along the same route

For those brave enough to set out on the boat’s maiden voyage, hopefully it doesn’t result in a Jack and Rose moment. Though the departure will be monumental, it might be best to wait until after the first trip to see how it goes. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Dem. Rick Neal and Rep. Steve Stivers squared off in a debate Friday ahead of the general election. (The Post)

The Athena Grand will screen Night of the Living Dead Wednesday. (The Post)

Here’s the theme for the 2018 Honey for the Heart parade (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Frank Solich held his weekly press conference. (The Post)

A new coach and the creation of shot opportunities has improved Ohio field hockey’s attack.  (The Post)

Athens Weather

There’s no precipitation in the forecast today, but pack a light jacket or a sweatshirt because there’s a high of 59 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Guillermo del Toro will direct a rendition of ‘Pinocchio’ for Netflix. (Variety)

Elon Musk’s first rapid travel tunnel will open in Los Angeles in December. (The Verge)

A U.S. general was injured during a shooting in Afghanistan. (Reuters)

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu