Alexa can now answer questions about cooking your Thanksgiving turkey; find out which Thanksgiving dish you are based on your Zodiac sign

Today is Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2018. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, and happy Thanksgiving. 

With Thanksgiving only a couple days away, people undoubtedly have questions about how to cook their holiday turkey. A partnership between Butterball’s Turkey Talk Line and Amazon will make it easier to get answers for all your bird-related questions.

If an Amazon Echo is within shouting distance, Alexa was programmed this year to answer the top 10 questions related to cooking a turkey. So if you have questions about the best way to thaw a turkey, the temperature and even recipes, the voice assistant will have your back. 

But if the turkey is still giving you problems, call the Turkey Talk Line at 800-288-8372. If cooking goes even worse, remember 911 might be your best bet.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

Here’s what Thanksgiving dish you are based on your Zodiac sign (The Post)

The Ohio University LGBT Center and United Campus Ministry will team up for the annual Rainbow Thanksgiving meal. (The Post)

Two English graduate students sued Ohio University. In the process, they faced retaliation, lost friends and were refused access to university resources. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Thanksgiving will provide a well-deserved break for the hockey team after a loss to the No. 1 team in the country. (The Post)

Football coach Frank Solich held his weekly press conference. (The Post)

Sophomore Cece Hooks has been struggling with her shots lately. Here’s how the basketball guard is trying to correct that (The Post

Athens Weather

Bobcats heading home today won’t have to worry about precipitation. It might help to warm the car up a bit because there will be a high of 38 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

Here’s what to expect at this years Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, including Al Roker on a motorcycle (Variety)

You can check out all of the Black Friday deals here (CNet)

A Massachusetts man has taken out an ad around Thanksgiving for 33 years to invite people over for the holiday meal. His guest list is anywhere from 60 to 100 people. (The Washington Post)

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu