Unzip this tiny image on Twitter to reveal the entire works of Shakespeare; November marks Native American Heritage Month

Today is Friday, Nov. 2, 2018. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning,

Shakespeare’s life work has been compressed into a tiny image on Twitter by a David Buchanan, a computer science researcher. When downloaded and unzipped, users can find more ZIP and RAR files to reveal a browser with a free eBook of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare.

Buchanan discovered the ability to do this while he was testing how much raw data he could fit into a tweet, according Vice.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

OU’s Counseling and Psychological Services is training a new therapy puppy to add to its staff. (The Post)

Sen. Elizabeth Warren and three Ohio Democratic candidates visited OU on Thursday. (The Post)

Learn about Native American Heritage Month. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times

Field hockey beat Ball State 4-0 Thursday to advance to the semifinals of the Mid-American Conference. (The Post)

Football played Western Michigan on Thursday, here’s how the Bobcats played (The Post)

Here are four things to watch for during hockey’s matches against Davenport this weekend (The Post)

Athens weather

Today will be cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. The high will be 51 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know …

Amazon raised its minimum wage but only for certain workers though. (Bloomberg)

Starbucks released the designs for their new holiday cups––which will debut Friday. (The Washington Post)

Uber will start rewarding its high-performing drivers with better wages, free college tuition and more. (The Verge)

@TF_Johnston

tj369915@ohio.edu