Save hundreds of dollars on Apple products today; an OU student is making Athens-related pulp horror art

Today is Monday, Feb. 18, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

In celebration of President’s Day, AppleInsider has provided the best deals of the year on MacBooks, iPads and various Apple products.

Until 11:59 p.m. tonight, you can get hundreds of dollars off any 2018 MacBook model, free headphones with any purchase of a discounted 2017 iPad, $50 off HomePods and the 2018 iPad and $30 off bluetooth headphones with use of the coupon code “APPLEINSIDER.”

To access these deals, go to appleinsider.com. Click the link on the product you desire, and watch the savings flood in.

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

An Ohio University student has been creating Athens-centric pulp horror art. (The Post)

Feb. 21 is International Mother Language Day, and here’s why it’s important to celebrate multilingualism and raise awareness for endangered languages (The Post)

The Post talked to former LGBT Center Director delfin bautista and the center’s students about the difficulties that have emerged since their removal. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Something special happened as hockey garnered a huge win against Iowa State over the weekend. (The Post)

Men’s basketball lost to Central Michigan on Saturday. (The Post)

Podcasts from The Post

Hosts Max and Alex discuss everything from the Grammys to the latest music from Rex Orange County on this week’s episode of Beats on the Bricks. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Today will be mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of early morning snow showers. The high will be 41 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

DNA helped find the perpetrator of a 26-year-old cold case from Alaska. (New York Daily News)

A reformed convict has been crocheting hats for cancer patients. (CNN)

Payless ShoeSource plans to close all of its U.S. stores. (Today)

@bre_offenberger

bo844517@ohio.edu