Coca-Cola is coming out with a Creamsicle-flavored Coke; Galentine’s Day unites women in a special way

Today is Monday, Feb. 11, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

Coca-Cola is coming out with a new flavor that will either have your tastebuds singing or screaming. 

The pop — or soda, if you’re one of those people — company announced it has concocted an orange-vanilla flavor that will take people back to the days of eating orange Creamsicles in the summer sun. The flavor is the first new addition to Coke’s lineup in more than 10 years. 

Whether or not you like flavored pop, that one might be worth trying just to talk about with your friends. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

A new lactation room could open in the Convo, adding to Ohio University’s other designated spaces on campus. (The Post)

The Athens Regional Campuses have received zero reports of sexual misconduct in the last few years. (The Post)

A mashup of circus acts will perform in MemAud on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Women’s basketball picked up a key win over Central Michigan on Saturday, ending the game in a close 78-75. (The Post)

Men’s basketball lost to Miami on Saturday, and three stats in particular contributed to that loss. (The Post)

Here’s how Ohio hockey performed over the weekend against Illinois. (The Post)

Athens Weather

Put on your rain boots because there is an 80 percent chance of rain and a high of 43 degrees. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

More than 70 people died in India after drinking bootleg liquor. (The Washington Post)

LEGO Movie 2 only brought in $34 million over the weekend. (Box Office Mojo)

Instead of recognizing Columbus Day, Sandusky, Ohio, made Election Day a paid holiday. (CNN

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu