Abbie Zehentbauer poses for a portrait outside of Baker Center.

BedPost: Erogenous areas of the zodiac

The 12 Zodiac signs each are connected to different regions of the body. This does not mean that there is only one way to turn on each sun sign, because every person is made up of every zodiac sign. Using the knowledge of the erogenous zones associated with the signs could allow you and your partner to become more attuned to your bodies.

Aries

Aries people are sensitive in the face and hair region. If you are an Aries or have Aries placements you likely enjoy having your hair played with or combed. If your partner is an Aries, a gentle caress on the lips or running your fingers through their hair might go a long way. A nibble on the ear could ignite a fire in this fire sign. A scalp massage might seem kind of weird to introduce to your partner as foreplay but a little bit goes a long way. 

Taurus 

Taurus rules the throat and neck. If you're dating a Taurus you probably already know how much they love kisses on the neck and love bites, but you are probably underutilizing the neck massage. Tracing the back of your partner's neck with your finger tip will relax them. If you and your partner are into rougher play, try lightly choking your partner (with consent).

Gemini

Gemini people are sensitive to the hands and arms. Gentle kisses along the arms and hands could make your gemini partner go crazy for you. Some kinkier Geminis might get really into having their fingers sucked by a partner. When cuddling, tracing their arms with your fingers could be very relaxing and comforting. 

Cancer

For most people, the chest/breast area is already sensitive, but for cancers even more so. Kisses around the collarbone or around the pectoral region gives a cancer a great deal of pleasure. Nipple play could be enjoyable for these people, regardless of gender. Boobs are awesome, don’t ignore them. 

Leo

Leos love back rubs, because Leo rules the back and spine. There are many different ways to give a back massage, and any of them will be well received by your Leo partner. The best way to relax an anxious Leo is to gently trace their back and spine from top to bottom barely touching their skin. A sensual back rub before sex will leave Leo natives energized and stimulated ready to go.

Virgo

Kiss your Virgo’s stomach. Virgo rules the nervous system and intestines, which does not seem so sexy, but it leaves the stomach area receptive to touch. Virgos also love cleanliness, so some shower sex or bath playtime is exciting for these Earth signs. If they have their pants on still, use your fingertips to trace their waistline to tease them, it will drive them crazy. 

Libra

Libra rules the lower back and buttocks region. This means it’s go-time to grab or smack their butt with consent. If you are going to massage the lower back, don't leave this area out of the equation. Back rubs with careful attention on the lower back will relax a Libra and turn them on. Even when walking with you Libra, keep your hand on their back. If you are hanging around the house (even in public if you like PDA) your Libra partner could appreciate a playful pat on the buttocks.

Scorpio

Scorpio rules the sexual organs, although the genitals are erogenous zones for all people, Scorpio energy is focused in this area stronger than many other people. A horny Scorpio can be fondled in any sensual (and not pain inducing) way and find it incredibly sexy. Teasing over or under the clothes in this area makes these water signs melt like ice cream on a hot day. Scorpio’s have a stereotype to be the most sexual signs because of the association to the genitals but make no assumptions on their kinks and desires. Make sure to treat your scorpio partner with respect and pay attention to their entire body, not just their private parts. 

Sagittarius

Sagittarius rules hips and thighs. Kiss the inside of the thighs to make these fire signs ignite like a match. When sitting next to your Sagittarius partner, massage with your thumb on the inside of the thigh with four fingers on the outer thigh. Not only is this stimulating but it also shows them that you care for them. A massage around the inner thigh region will quickly arouse your partner. 

Capricorn

Capricorn rules the legs and knees. When you stimulate the knee region the Earth sign will erupt like a volcano. Try a light massage around the knee cap with your fingertips. Your Capricorn likely won't see it coming but this sensation is unmatched with a Capricorn. If you are open to it, try this same concept with your tongue and lips. It might seem weird to try to turn on these people through this maneuver but they will appreciate the attention to detail in your game.

Aquarius

Aquarius people are sensitive to the calf area and ankles. When you massage this area lightly they will respond almost immediately. When you are having sex with an Aquarius, do so in a position where you can simultaneously stimulate their ankle or calf region. The back of the calves is especially sensitive to these people. Try kissing the ankles while hitting it with their legs up by your neck if you're looking to get a little freaky. 

Pisces

Foot massages. Trust me on this one. You don't have to have a foot fetish to get busy with a pisces but you will be missing out if you ignore this zone with a Pisces. There are tons of different techniques to keep your Pisces turned on and tuned into your lovin’. If you are into foot play, address this with your Pisces partner and if they are interested try to incorporate this into your sex routine.

Abbie Zehentbauer is a junior studying English at Ohio University. Please note that the views and opinions of the columnists do not reflect those of The Post. What do you think? Let Abbie know by emailing her at az455315@ohio.edu.