Baker Center overrun by squirrels carrying hamburger patties; it’s International Week at OU

Today is Monday, April 1, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

You know those cute squirrels that live on College Green? Well, a dozen of them made their way into Baker Center on Saturday. 

The rodents rode the escalators down to the first level, waltzed into West 82 and found some food. They proceeded to sit at the tables and have a nice family dinner consisting of hamburgers and onion petals. 

Many people walked through Baker on their way back from Palmer Fest, but they thought nothing of it. They just assumed the squirrels wanted some time to themselves.

Oh, and happy April Fools’. 

Interested in getting Post Haste sent directly to your email address each morning? Register here.

News from The Post:

International Week at Ohio University starts today. (The Post)

OU hosts a variety of agriculture programs that benefit the campus and the city of Athens. (The Post)

Album Review: Billie Eilish released her highly anticipated debut album Friday. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Ohio softball beat Northern Illinois 8-4 on Saturday. (The Post)

Ohio baseball beat Bowling Green 12-2 on Saturday. (The Post)

Here are the takeaways from Ohio softball’s series against Northern Illinois (The Post)

Athens Weather

The warm weather is gone for the time being. The high will be 46 degrees today. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

A goose is migrating early so it doesn’t have to deal with other geese. (The Onion)

Joe Biden created a Pinterest board for presidential styles. (Clickhole)

Unfortunately, the bin Laden vineyards in Napa Valley, California, are falling apart. (The Onion)

@georgiadee35

gd497415@ohio.edu