Country singer Kacey Musgraves donned a suede outfit for weekend two of Coachella. (Photo via @KaceyMusgraves on Twitter)

8 of the best looks from Coachella performers

The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has wrapped another year of its two weekends of extravagant performances, styles and food. The festival is known for the eccentric fashions shown off there by attendees and performers alike.

Along with their musical A-game, artists bring their best styles, too. Here are eight of the best performer looks from one of the year’s biggest music festivals:

Kacey Musgraves

The newly crowned queen of country music brought fringe to weekend one and suede to weekend two of Coachella for two perfect western looks. Her burnt orange jumpsuit and turquoise jewelry were made for the perfect country chic look for her second Coachella set.

Ariana Grande

All eyes have been on Ariana Grande for months now, and she knows how to keep them there. Each look she wore in her headlining set during the first weekend of the festival captured her luminescent energy perfect. No one rocks glitter and thigh-high boots quite like her.

BLACKPINK

The leading ladies of K-pop made history this year by being the first female K-pop group to grace the Coachella stage. The Seoul, South Korea, natives put their own spin on the traditional boho Coachella style. Their mix of black and white lace, glitter and fringe shone as bright as their perfect choreography during their week two set.

Bazzi

The heat stroke-inducing temperatures of Southern California didn’t stop pop/R&B artist Bazzi from donning a mostly-black ensemble and a beanie. His subtle accents of fishnet sleeves and a bright blue chain draped across his torso elevated his look beyond the average hoodie or t-shirt.

Lizzo

Rising star Lizzo has gotten plenty of attention recently with the release of her third album, Cuz I Love You, and her Coachella look for her weekend one set is deserving of attention too. The R&B singer shone in her silver bodysuit and cape, adding a bit of edge with black combat boots.

Bad Bunny

Loud designer prints will never go out of style, right? The Puerto Rican reggaeton singer commanded attention on stage in his bright rainbow-hued Louis Vuitton suit.

Maggie Rogers

Maggie Rogers’ first studio album, Heard It In A Past Life, is a heavenly collection of indie pop tunes, and her weekend two Coachella look was as lovely as her sound. Her midi-length Chanel dress gave her a relaxed but polished boho look for her second major festival performance.

Juice WRLD

Juice WRLD kept it cool for Coachella week one in shorts and a vest to die for. The leather and studs was the perfect masculine piece that also captured the edgy Western spirit of Coachella style.

View this post on Instagram

In out @lilbibby_ @nolimit_gmoney

A post shared by Juice WRLD 9 9 9 (@juicewrld999) on

@adeichelberger

ae595714@ohio.edu