Country music’s Kacey Musgraves shone in her fringed-look on the Coachella stage. (Photo via @KaceyMusgraves on Twitter)

8 of the best looks from the first weekend of Coachella

The first weekend of Coachella has come to a close, and so has living vicariously through the rich and famous on Instagram.

The most phenomenal music festival in the U.S. brings some of the most creative, boho looks of the year. Here are some of the best celebrity looks spotted in the desert:

Gigi Hadid

The supermodel’s tie-dye vest over a white tube top and loose-fitting printed pants is a perfect summer look to show off her gorgeous tan while looking cool and comfortable. The boho-style jewelry adds another fun and functional pop of color.

View this post on Instagram

back! day one

A post shared by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) on

Janelle Monáe

Performers brought their fashion A-game to the stage, too. Janelle Monáe has the great ability to blend masculine and feminine pieces, which was shone in her collared latex bodysuit.

Kacey Musgraves

The queen of country brought the yeehaw to the Coachella Valley. Her modern country western style is always on-point, and she shone in the belted fringe look she wore for her first-ever Coachella performance.

View this post on Instagram

Queen of the golden hour ✨? @spaceykacey

A post shared by Coachella (@coachella) on

Liza Koshy

One word: boots. The YouTubers did not come to play, as Liza Koshy demonstrated in knee-high, iridescent cowgirl boots. The shorts and sheer top combo definitely kept her cool while looking hot in the desert.

Lauren Riihimaki

The DIY and beauty YouTube sensation, better known as LaurDIY, is always sparkling in fun and colorful pieces. Her day-one Coachella look is peak festival fashion with a sheer, glittery dress and Western-style belt. And have you ever seen anyone rock space buns better?

Jasmine Tooks

The Victoria’s Secret Angels always stun the Coachella Valley. Jasmine Tooks’ animal print two-piece is a gorgeous retro look, with the hat adding a touch of current trendiness.

James Charles

YouTube’s most notorious beauty guru broke the internet last year with his butt-less chaps Coachella look (spoiler: he wore another pair this year.) But this black and glittered look deserves its own recognition. Love him or hate him, James Charles’ gender-bending style is a sight to behold.

View this post on Instagram

DAY 1 ?

A post shared by James Charles (@jamescharles) on

Grayson Dolan

The desert dust has made bandanas a staple at Coachella and a fun opportunity to accessorize. Grayson Dolan’s floral button-down is a polished version of the male day-party staple, and the matching bandana is an adorable and functional addition to look.

@adeichelberger

ae595714@ohio.edu