You can now stream Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ on Spotify and Apple Music; OU was removed from the Campus Pride Index

Today is Wednesday, April 24, 2019. Here’s what you need to know:

Good morning, 

Three years after its original release date, Beyoncé’s Lemonade is available for streaming on big-name platforms.

Both Apple Music and Spotify announced Monday that the album is now available for listeners. Previously, the only ways to listen to Lemonade were through purchase and Beyoncé’s co-owned streaming service, Tidal.

Beyoncé’s album was received positively by critics and consumers alike. Pop in some headphones and enjoy rocking out to singles such as “Formation” and “Hold Up” on your preferred listening platform.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

News from The Post:

Now that the weather is warm, you may want to try geocaching. (The Post)

Ohio University was removed from the Campus Pride Index. (The Post)

A bill may be passed in the Ohio House that will prohibit state universities from restricting students’ freedom of expression. (The Post)

Scores and Game Times:

Ohio baseball played Youngstown State last night. (The Post)

The Bobcats are projected to be one of eight teams that could go undefeated in the next football season. (The Post)

Podcasts from The Post:

Hosts DJ and Jayse talk about sexual health on this week’s episode of Tea’d. (The Post)

Athens Weather

With a high of 69 degrees, enjoy the lovely spring weather today. (Courtesy of Scalia Lab)

You might also want to know…

The U.S. Supreme Court may rule in favor of adding a citizenship question to the 2020 census. (CNN)

At least 16 people are dead after two earthquakes occurred in the Philippines on Tuesday. (NPR)

The next iPhone may contain 5G. (Forbes

@abblawrence

am166317@ohio.edu