The exterior of Cutler Hall, located on College Green, which houses the offices of the president, the provost and other senior administrative officers. (Kaitlin Owens / File)

Finalists for OU Communication and Marketing announced

Ohio University President Duane Nellis announced Thursday the three finalists for the vice president of University Communication and Marketing.

The three finalists are Robin C. Oliver, Virgil Renzulli and Deborah Wiltrout.

There will be open forums for students, faculty members and staff to interact with the candidates, according to a media release. All the forums will be livestreamed for all students, faculty and staff with an OU ID.

Oliver is currently the chief marketing officer at Western Carolina University, according to a media release. She earned bachelor’s degrees in English and music at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2000. Oliver will graduate with a master’s degree in business administration in May 2019. 

Renzulli is currently the principal for VVZ Strategic Communications. He has a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts from the University of Pennsylvania. 

Wiltrout is currently the associate vice president for marketing and communications for Florida Gulf Coast University. She has a bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing from Ohio State and a master’s degree in business administration from Marymount University at Arlington, Virginia. 

Here are the dates of the open forum:

• Robin C. Oliver: April 12 from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. in Tupper 102
  • Virgil Renzulli: April 17 from 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. in Tupper 204
  • Deborah Wiltrout: April from 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. in Multicultural Center Room, Baker Center 219

@ianmck9

im581017@ohio.edu